By Katxx93 - 01/01/2018 14:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I was so tired I somehow managed to use black false eyelash glue instead of my liquid eyeliner. Every time I sneeze my eyes become glued shut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 169
You deserved it 2 567

Top comments

Gwenevier 29

Sorry bro, gotta call BS on this one. Eyelash glue dries completely after a solid 5 minutes, and then it’s not sticky to the touch anymore.

Comments

So your eyes are glued shut. I for one cannot think of a more perfect excuse for a lie down.

Lobby_Bee 17

Just don't shut your eyes when you sneeze. It is as simple as that.

neuronerd 28

As someone who uses both liquid liner and eyelash glue, I'm asking how? Unless it's completely different in the UK, those seem impossible to mix up.

My lash glue looks like a tube of liquid liner. Has a super thin brush applicator in a tube of black liquid. However, this can't happen to me because I use a felt-tip liner pen.

manb91uk 22

Stay the **** away from Weeping Angels! You will NOT survive!

"Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck."

chessu 21

If you were so tired why even bother with the eyeliner?

thatslifeiguess7 16

Has the thought of urgent care come to mind? If that stuff gets into your eyes you could go blind.

can't you wash it off? and why are you that tired that you can't see correctly?