By Fucked4life - 18/04/2018 20:30

Today, I've been dating my boyfriend for 6 years. I've had a really bad week and am feeling depressed, and he knows this. He's also just decided to tell me he has a two-month-old daughter. We do not have an open relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 257
You deserved it 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you don't have a relationship in general. Dump him, he ain't shit if he just threw all that time away.

Kick him to the curb, spend time making yourself happy and move onto better things and people!

Comments

Sounds like you don't have a relationship in general. Dump him, he ain't shit if he just threw all that time away.

Zachary8261 28

He made his bed. Now he can lay in it.

Seems like he’s done enough laying already

Kick him to the curb, spend time making yourself happy and move onto better things and people!

He must have be a magician. He just pulled a baby that wasn't yours out of mid-air.

manb91uk 22

Bye bye boyfriend time u think!

Cut off his balls and then plea insanity.

You should marry this guy, adopt the child and live happily for many years, (just kidding).

Kick him to the curb. And i"m sorry, OP.

boopingsnoot 24

Had a coworker like that. His fiancee was quite surprised when his son was born! She did end up marrying him, and adopting the kid, since bio-mom wanted nothing to do with the three of them.

saffy66 34

YOU don't have an open relationship but clearly he thinks he can. Wonder if he thought that while you're miserable already, this news won't make you feel any worse? What a jerk.