By dangerwaiter - 19/06/2017 14:49

Today, as a waiter, I was bringing drinks to a table that included a 3-month-old baby. I accidentally spilled a beer on the baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 953
You deserved it 1 074

Tiny Terror tells us more.

Tiny Terror 19

Hi, I submitted this FML. I'm not the waiter, but I was part of the table he was serving. It was my sister's baby and while she was upset, by the end of the dinner she realized mistakes happen. We just changed the baby, cleaned/wiped things up and had to do some laundry that night!

Top comments

Holy shit! First beer at three months? That kid's gonna be a ******* legend!

I hope you carded him before you served him alcohol.

Comments

I hope you carded him before you served him alcohol.

Holy shit! First beer at three months? That kid's gonna be a ******* legend!

Isn't the baby a little young to have that kind of bottle? ;)

I'm highly suspicious that that baby had a fake i.d.

HikariYang38 20

I'm a bit curious as to the baby's parents reaction

Tiny Terror 19

Hi, I submitted this FML. I'm not the waiter, but I was part of the table he was serving. It was my sister's baby and while she was upset, by the end of the dinner she realized mistakes happen. We just changed the baby, cleaned/wiped things up and had to do some laundry that night!

Lobby_Bee 17

I have a 3 month old beer baby too.

Lucky kid isn't old enough to remember it. When I was 3 I had two beers spilt over me in a restaurant, last year I had a beer spilt over me and a fancy jacket (one that I didn't wear very often because I didn't want to get it dirty, apparently up-market restaurants also are not okay), and one year I had a bowl of salad plus salad dressing dropped on my head in a restaurant. The main one I haven't lived down is the salad.

Nice. The baby will have plenty of experience with alcohol now. Yay! Hands-on learning!!!!

WTF do you mean you're not the waiter??? Are we now allowed to submit FMLs on behalf of strangers? Is this now FTRPL (4uck that random person's life)?

Tiny Terror 19

What makes for a better perspective? The waiter's or the aunt's? Clearly the waiter's

mariri9206 32

The perspective that is actually yours.

Your life must be really sad if you gotta share stories from random strangers because you got nothing going on yourself.

I wouldn't call that sad. I'd say that's a pretty good thing. Besides who cares who wrote it. This was hilarious along with the comments. I'm glad she wrote it otherwise who would. Not everyone is on fml.

Agreed. 'A waiter spilled a drink.' Not the most interesting story, regardless of perspective.

Whenever a waiter tries to seat my family in a booth I ask for a table with chairs and make sure my baby is sitting the furthest from the waiter so they don't try to pass hot food or drinks over her head

Tiny Terror 19

That's what the father wanted to do, but he didn't speak up, so he ended up getting the silent treatment from his wife like it was his fault somehow