By Anonymous - 15/09/2018 01:30

Today, I found out my sister has been "borrowing" my adult toys and putting them back without washing them well enough. How did I find out? I came back positive for an STI. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 249
You deserved it 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy crap! She better be covering your medical bills.

Comments

Chacho 13

i would killed her already ☺☺

Holy crap! She better be covering your medical bills.

It sounds like she can't even cover her own medical bills.

She can't even buy her own *****, so I doubt she can pay for doctor bills.

julfunky 29

Apparently she didn’t follow Rule #87 in life.

PenguinPal3017 19

On the bright side, this is possibly the least disgusting way to get an STI from your own sister.

silvermoon5033 26

There is no "least disgusting way" when it comes to your own sister.

PenguinPal3017 19

So if you had to pick between having sex with your own sister, or using her poorly washed *****, you would flip a coin to choose?

What the hell is wrong with your sister? She should buy her own damn sex toys.

It’s funny that everybody is buying the OP’s story. Maybe she made up this ****-and-bull story to cover up the real way she got the disease.

Umm wow I'd have to assume she's a younger sister who doesn't know better and time to teach her some boundaries using someone else's sex toys is wrong on so many levels 🙄😒😵😕🤢

She also needs to be taught how to properly clean sex toys, apparently!

Unless you used it right after she was done, in which case you would have noticed, you didn’t. You got it somewhere else and want an excuse. He myth about people getting STDs from toilet seats etc has been around for a long time but it can’t happen.

PenguinPal3017 19

A toilet seat isn't the same thing as a sex toy.