Smooth.

By yosmurf - 13/08/2018 23:31

Today, I finished taking a huge dump at the public restroom at the mall. When I got up to wipe, my wrist clipped my butt and knocked my brand new Apple Watch into the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 120
You deserved it 1 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How does. This happen? Watches are designed to stay on your wrist. Did you get a shitty third-party band? Was your band not fastened properly? Is your butt made of spikes?

you stand up to wipe? I dont know everything that goes on in a bathroom, but I'll give this a try

Comments

How does. This happen? Watches are designed to stay on your wrist. Did you get a shitty third-party band? Was your band not fastened properly? Is your butt made of spikes?

NoUDon't 2

It's Apple, what'd you expect

Lucky13strikes 8

it's an apple product. it's shit anyways

what's wrong with a butt made out of spikes?

Look. I get that you guys have your own opinions about brands different than your own preferred brands. But come on. You’re putting down something that other people find value in just to be mean, and you don’t even have sources or valid information to support your claim. This FML wasn’t even about “Apple” specifically. It could just as easily been about a Fitbit or a Pebble. I don’t understand why you need to be so rude and irrelevant.

thatslifeiguess7 16

do you not have Apple Care or is it a knock off

They don’t make an app for that. You could create one and become a multi-hundredaire!

ChromoTec 24

Or create an app, disguise it as something useful, but then it makes your watch fall into the toilet! The money you'll make off of lawsuits that people file against you, just because they didn't read the terms and conditions...

Well, I was thinking of an app to prevent you from dropping your watch in the toilet, but, hey, I don’t want to restrict your creativity.

ChromoTec 24

I used to have an Apple Watch, but I got the Series 3 which is waterproof up to 50 meters. I'm assuming you had the original or the Series 1, which are mostly outdated anyway, with the original not even being updated to WatchOS 5. If you don't have a warranty or anything, it sucks, but it's a great opportunity to get a new, more updated model!

you stand up to wipe? I dont know everything that goes on in a bathroom, but I'll give this a try

Donut_Wizard 23

“And that’s when he realized, he ****** up.”

that’s what you get for standing up to wipe your ass, you MONSTER

blightsight 10

Why is this an fml? Now the Apple Watch is exactly where it belongs.