She's got it going on!

By Heartbroken - 08/08/2018 07:00 - United States

Today, my best friend told me he had a crush on someone in my house. I got excited, but he told me it was my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 438
You deserved it 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry, Stacy, but he did put it in a song.

Stacy can’t you see your just not the girl for me... I know it might be wrong but I’m in love with Stacy’s Mom. I miss songs like these.... what the hell happened?!?

Comments

Sorry, Stacy, but he did put it in a song.

The author never said they were a girl...people are gay, guys. Stop assuming

MallowMistress 13

Stop assuming Stacy is a girl.... The name is unisex.

Maybe you should take that stick out of your ass and just go with the joke?

wysegirl 24

Why are you being judgemental? Stacy is both a male and female name now.. Either ways songs like that don't exist anymore

Three things, chief. 1) See that line under the comment box? The one with the user name, date/time stamp, etc.? Well there's also a little icon there that indicates that the OP is female, or identifies as female. 2) You're right. Guys can be gay. Guys can also be called Stacy, if their parents so choose it. C) If you don't get this reference, you are either too old, or too young, to be criticizing it. So either go take an afternoon nap, or a selfie, depending on which generation you are.

Zekfen 17

Can we get a picture of your mother for documentation purposes?

It’s likely that eventually you’ll grow up to be a MILF. It’s in your jeans ;)

Did the author ever say they were a girl??

Yes, both the app and website have the female symbol for the OP.

Stacy can’t you see your just not the girl for me... I know it might be wrong but I’m in love with Stacy’s Mom. I miss songs like these.... what the hell happened?!?

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll let you call him dad.

I think he’d prefer “Daddy” or “Papì.”

Next thing you know he’ll have a green hierophant and join you on your quest to defeat a 100-something-year-old bisexual vampire in Egypt.

blightsight 10

I wish that I had Jesse's girl