Not cool, bro.

By Anonymous - 26/07/2018 19:30 - United Kingdom - Poole

Today, I met my long-distance boyfriend in person for the first time. He insisted on bringing all of his friends, and when he went to the bathroom, one of them punched me in the face for "stealing his bro". FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 167
You deserved it 412

Top comments

Oh, do press charges for assault and battery PLEASE!

Kick him in the nuts! Make sure that bastard can never reproduce!

Comments

Kick him in the nuts! Make sure that bastard can never reproduce!

Oh, do press charges for assault and battery PLEASE!

bluhbluhbluh 14

"You stole my bro!" "No. You stole my bro!" etc..etc...

Long distance boyfriend for the first time... how do you have a boyfriend before you even meet them?

Since you're using this app I'm assuming you have heard of the internet before.

Of course.. but how you become a boyfriend before actually meeting someone, that's just stupid

I just don't see why people begin relationships long distance, I have enough trouble with friends and dating when they're near me

And you pressed charges, right? Cuz that's assault, brotha.

I didn’t know the gay world also had “bros before hos.” You learn something new every day!

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Time to walk away. You don’t need that kind of stress in your life.

Wow for one ur only close friends until ya have sex then ya can say boyfriend and if this is the kind of friends he hangs with time to find a new boyfriend, cause it'll only hey worse.

Emma Marshall 19

Why would you 'date' someone you've never met...

In 2018, you can fall in love with someone online before ever seeing them or touching them. Granted, a lot of people use the internet for anonymity and aren't always honest about who they are. However, not everyone is like this and it is perfectly understandable that in a digital age, we are finding new ways to connect with one another. I wish people were less judgmental about HOW people are going about finding love and just be happy about the fact that people are still TRYING to love in this crazy, ****** up world. OP is not in the wrong for having feelings for this person or for forming a relationship with this person. However, it sounds like the boyfriend wasn't aware of how his friend(s) would react to meeting OP and I'll choose to give him the benefit of the doubt for that. This may be a situation in which he has to choose between a relationship or his friend(s). There is no excuse to put your hands on someone else, especially not for petty jealousy.