Meep Meep

By MeepMeep - 08/04/2018 01:30

Today, I had to do a Google Image search to prove to my 32-year-old husband that road runners are real animals, and not just made up for Looney Toons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 743
You deserved it 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does he know about Tasmanian devils too?

Truth be told, as a Looney Tunes lover and a bird lover, I find the actual roadrunner to be a disappointment. They don't run at crazy fast speeds leaving coyotes in the dust with their jaws hanging open in disbelief, aren't very colorful or human-sized and most importantly, don't go "Meep Meep!"

Comments

Donut_Wizard 23

Just wait until he finds out that martians are real too.

Truth be told, as a Looney Tunes lover and a bird lover, I find the actual roadrunner to be a disappointment. They don't run at crazy fast speeds leaving coyotes in the dust with their jaws hanging open in disbelief, aren't very colorful or human-sized and most importantly, don't go "Meep Meep!"

Even worse, I moved to a place where coyotes and road runners are prevalent and I am not seeing any clever usages of Acme products! What bullshit!!!

Those are Photoshopped fakes like jackalopes and unicorns.

Ishvah 15

you say unicorns don't exist, but I can get unicorn meat online.

And I can get man meat in any good truck stop bathroom.

also never run into giant painted landscapes

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Canaries, though, they're definitely just a Loony Toons things.

dont move, a representative will contact you shortly. thank you, from ACME corporation.

Mungolikecandy 19

To be fair to him. Not everyone knows every animal. It is like the Surinam toad. Something which if it was in a film no one would believe it was real and not many people know of.

Does this man also put his balls inside the condom?