How shocking!

By Anonymous - 04/03/2018 01:30

Today, my brother thought it would be hilarious to put his dog shock collar on me to wake me in lieu of my alarm. You know how those cartoon characters look when they're electrocuted? That's exactly how I woke up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 448
You deserved it 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zekfen 17

You could get revenge by putting it on his wang and waking him up that way.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Your brother is an asshole. Not only because he used that shock-collar on you but because he owns one in the first place. That poor dog!

Comments

Burle 17
manb91uk 22

That does sound pretty funny to be fair

Zekfen 17

You could get revenge by putting it on his wang and waking him up that way.

To be perfectly honest, I never enjoyed watching cartoon characters get electrocuted as a kid. It looked more terrifying than funny to be honest.

Mechakitty 13

It's shocking how you could sleep through him doing that to you, you should start planning revenge.

I’m surprised there haven’t been any “shocking” puns.

Lobby_Bee 17

Yellow page on the chest plus hammer, low cost but effective way to pay him back.

If you chase him off a big drop, maybe he'll have his share by running in midair for a few seconds before falling...

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Your brother is an asshole. Not only because he used that shock-collar on you but because he owns one in the first place. That poor dog!

I hope you didn’t hit the snooze button and get shocked 9 minutes later! By the way, “electrocute” means to die from an electric shock. If you survive you weren’t electrocuted — you were just shocked.