By Anonymous - 14/09/2018 14:30 - United States - Edinburg

Today, my girlfriend and I hosted a family game night with her grandparents and her father, who was bringing his "friend" who he'd been dating for a couple of weeks. It was my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 061
You deserved it 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not sure why this is an FML, unless your Mom is still married to your Dad.

This sounds like the plot to the remake of the tv show, All In the Family. Directed by JJ Abrams.

Comments

You’d better hurry up and marry your girlfriend before she becomes your sister and you become some kind of incest freak.

This sounds like the plot to the remake of the tv show, All In the Family. Directed by JJ Abrams.

Not sure why this is an FML, unless your Mom is still married to your Dad.

Would you want your mom dating the dad of your SO, who could eventually become your step-sibling?

I really wouldn't care, my parents deserve to be happy. After all you will just be family on paper not blood related so what's the big deal?

Why would it matter? My mother's happiness supersedes my hangups.

Well if ya all get married your wife will also be your step sister 😂🙄😐😒

Some people are really serious about the family part of family game night!

So your girlfriend's dad is dating your mom? If they marry, you'll have fewer places to worry about going on the holidays!

Taylor Caldwell 10

I know most people aren’t going to understand why this is an fml, but I do!! My now husbands father started dating my mom when we were still dating, we’re married now and it’s still terrible most of the time. I hope your situation works out better for you! Best of luck!