This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By blindman - 14/01/2018 01:30

Today, I scrambled up some eggs and found that I was out of pepper. I used pepper spray instead, thinking it would be the same thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 935
You deserved it 11 730

Top comments

Either this is a joke, or you're a ******* idiot. YDI.

With stupidity like that, I really hope you don't host a social gathering. It would suck for the guests if you run out of booze and you end up serving rubbing alcohol as a substitute.

Comments

Either this is a joke, or you're a ******* idiot. YDI.

Please tell me you really aren't that stupid.

With stupidity like that, I really hope you don't host a social gathering. It would suck for the guests if you run out of booze and you end up serving rubbing alcohol as a substitute.

09051308288 17

Maybe he also thinks that baby oil is extracted from a real baby.

09051308288 17

Yeah, maybe it will be when there's not enough resources left.

"Pepper spray? That sounds delicious! Aah! I was wrong, I was horribly wrong!

No no no. You did it wrong. You should've used Maze. That's the best possible flavor you can get. And to fry the eggs faster you can use a teaser gun.

You went to school on the little bus didn't you......

gobiteme2 34

Bus was so short it only had one axle.

When I’m running late, a sprinkle an herb on my eggs because I need the extra thyme.