By Why Dad? - 21/10/2017 00:00 - Canada - Ajax

Spicy
Today, I found out that I’m the only guy in my family that's circumcised. When I asked my parents why they did it, they told me that they wanted me to be “different”. I have 3 older brothers and 5 older cousins. I finally get their helmet jokes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 525
You deserved it 397

Top comments

Ah yes, wants his son to be different and therefore slices a piece of his dick off. Seems perfectly sensible to me. I'm really not sure what the problem is.

Comments

Ah yes, wants his son to be different and therefore slices a piece of his dick off. Seems perfectly sensible to me. I'm really not sure what the problem is.

Lobby_Bee 17

I don't get what's there making fun of? There are pros and cons to both.

gobiteme2 34

So which one is he. Pro or Con

LevyneChick01 3
She's Got Moxie 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
gracefulmonk 8

Stoned? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that we had returned to the 1800's.

I mean while we're talking about an outdated, barbaric practice...

gobiteme2 34

OP didn't say how old he was, but he could very well be old enough that his parents were stoned.

Wintermelons 19

Gather round town hall y’all let’s Stone this here wooman cause she did a cardeenal sin.

Damn dude, that really sucks. I hope being different wasn’t the only reason that they did it.

EnvyMe33 26

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You say that, but there's a very good reason why uncircumcised men aren't getting their dick skin snipped just to impress the ladies.

EmDizzle2007 28

when logic shows up and ruins a point.

But it would be outrageously ****** up if guys insisted women have surgery on their labia to please them.

It's not extra, it's meant to be there. You look like you've got a bit extra nose from your profile pic. Fix it, men don't like it. That's fair to say by your reasoning isn't it?

You'd be surprised how little most girls care. A dick is a dick. If it's what you're in the mood for, you don't tend to complain if it's very foreskin or not.

Suaria 38

Circumcised penises looked better than ones with the foreskin. However I don't see a point in circumcising a penis just because it looks better.

I'm so sorry your parents did this to you. If you are really bothered, there are methods to try to regrow the foreskin you can look into.