By WellOops - 18/07/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend crashed his car while I was giving him road head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 663
You deserved it 9 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unwritten life rule #306 - Don't do stupid shit in a moving vehicle, you dumb ****.

You were totally distracting him and endangering your lives and others by doing that. He might have has his eyes on the road but the stimulus of that would make it hard to concentrate. You both deserve it in my opinion and I'm glad no one was hurt.

Comments

You were totally distracting him and endangering your lives and others by doing that. He might have has his eyes on the road but the stimulus of that would make it hard to concentrate. You both deserve it in my opinion and I'm glad no one was hurt.

Yeah, that would be pretty much the exact definition of "distracted driving."

tounces7 27

On the other hand, at least she knows she's good at it.

Unwritten life rule #306 - Don't do stupid shit in a moving vehicle, you dumb ****.

Don't be nice. These fools need to see how disappointed the rest of humanity is with them.

If I ever had to define a YDI story, I would use this one as the definition.

You’re lucky to have survived a head-on collision!

I don’t know who you are, what you’ve done or anything about you, but i fricking love you

the user name is taken fml 10

my friends call me funny but you way more fun teach me the skills be my pencil

Accidental FYL. Complete and total YDI, goddmanit.

julfunky 29

I clicked FYL by accident too. There’s no way this isn’t a YDI.

Well, for one thing, you’re both goddamned ******* idiots. You’re the idiot for GIVING him road head, and he’s the idiot for ALLOWING you to give him road head.

Damn, that's not how you're supposed to get his motor running! Hopefully he didn't get out on the highway...

commandpriority 5

One pot hole can change your life forever! Don’t do stupid shit while driving!!

Suaria 38

I'm wondering why you guys thought this was a smart idea. Pull over or wait till you guys get home.