By sciencenat - 14/01/2016 06:36 - France - V?lizy-villacoublay

Today, as a natural science teacher, I was drawing a uterus on the class chalkboard. One of my students started messing around and being noisy, so I shouted, "Be quiet and check out my uterus!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 579
You deserved it 137

Top comments

I'm curious about OP's gender. I can't see it on the FML.

That's alright, OP. I'm sure the kids thought it was funny. :) Hopefully the rest of your lesson went well.

Comments

That's alright, OP. I'm sure the kids thought it was funny. :) Hopefully the rest of your lesson went well.

somochi 9

Doesn't sound like much of an fml but the kids probably had a good laugh. It doesn't seem too bad :)

js48 19

Just laugh it off and hopefully it won't get to bad, there are worse things you could say

Worse? I once had an instructor say, "Let me see if I can find another penis so everyone can practice." This was in nursing school, the practice mannequins could be set up with male or female genitalia, and we were learning how to place a urinary catheter, but that didn't make it any less funny. The instructor was shrieking with laughter right along with us, once she realized what she'd said.

I'm curious about OP's gender. I can't see it on the FML.

Statistically speaking, odds are OP is a female, but it would be even more awkward if OP was male.

On the contrary, I'd say bonus points if OP is male.

Probably a woman since they didn't state that he was a man. Because, with this kind of FML, if you were a man you'd probably state it.

It's probably not much of a big deal. The class probably had a good laugh and got it out of their system, then probably got ready to actually focus.

I thought the same. Good way to break up the mundane lesson.

You just earned yourself lots of new nicknames I'm sure.

I would love to have a teacher that would make comments like that! shrug it off its not a big deal OP

I'm reading this in Earth Science, my teacher said the same thing but "metamorphic rock" instead of "uterus." Not the same...