Sorry, eh?

By snakes44 - 27/05/2018 19:00 - Canada - Yellowknife

Today, I let my dog out to go pee before heading to bed. She just stood there and looked at me, so I let her back in and went to sleep. I later woke up to a wet sensation on my back. My dog let out a full bladder all over my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 190
You deserved it 623

Top comments

It says your location is “Yellowknife.” You get my vote for the most perfectly located FML ever!

Your dog seems to be the equivalent of a toddler. She didn't have to go when you offered her to, but had to go after you let her back in later.

Comments

It says your location is “Yellowknife.” You get my vote for the most perfectly located FML ever!

Your dog seems to be the equivalent of a toddler. She didn't have to go when you offered her to, but had to go after you let her back in later.

I'm pretty sure that's the case with most dogs...

Ishvah 15

my mom must've gotten lucky. She never had that problem and she loves those stubborn dachshunds.

Lobby_Bee 17

Why would she pee outside when she could pee in the comforts of her own home?

Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. Unfortunately for you, you're both.

I don't know about dogs, but if cats do that it's a message that something is wrong psychologically or physically. For instance a bladder infection, ingrown claw, or your new cologne/girlfriend/stereo/pet/etc bothers them. It's never just naughtiness there is always a reason. Just gotta figure it out. I dunno, are dogs the same tho?

hahaha, my puppy does that all the time. not on the bed, but on the floor. I will take him out he will look at me for 10 minutes, after I get tired of waiting, I bring him in to pee on the floor. it's not so bad now, but when it was minus 20 outside he didn't want to pee outside.