By AkaiKitsune - 26/06/2017 11:11

Today, I was sitting on the couch when my cat decided that the top of my head was the perfect height to use as a springboard to get up to the cat climbing tree. She had her claws out for traction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 842
You deserved it 884

AkaiKitsune tells us more.

They're not really my cats, I inherited them from my mother who spoiled them rotten. I'm more of a dog person. Well, I've got three big dogs so that's kinda obvious

Top comments

You really need to teach your cat not to do that in future. Next time you get the chance, use your cat's head to jump onto the cat climbing tree. Your cat will learn never to do that again. And yes, I am a professional cat trainer IRL, so I definitely know what I'm talking about.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Cat got your tongue? Hair? Scalp?

Comments

WOW OP!! Sounds painful, hope you're alright..

Lobby_Bee 17

Did you get scalped in the process?

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Cat got your tongue? Hair? Scalp?

kittykat_bw13 12

I'm sorry I accidentally voted you deserve it but you so Don't! oh god that just happened in my eye!

Aren't you the same OP as the horse ones? Do you have any pets that don't try to troll/injure you on a weekly basis?

Yes, the horse ones and the guy who passed out in the bathroom and then ran around the store naked. This one makes the fourth FML she's had published in about a week and a half. Pretty impressive considering most people are lucky if they ever manage to get even one published.

You really need to teach your cat not to do that in future. Next time you get the chance, use your cat's head to jump onto the cat climbing tree. Your cat will learn never to do that again. And yes, I am a professional cat trainer IRL, so I definitely know what I'm talking about.

I'm seeing a pattern with your pets here. ;)

jamielusions 19

I've been used as a stepping stone and landing pad. The cats never seem to learn that I don't appreciate the claws.

I'm not sure what to do about this situation -- it's a real head-scratcher!