By Anonymous - 11/06/2018 20:30

Today, while riding to the skate park, I noticed a gorgeous blonde walking towards me. She gave me a smile as I passed so I turned and looked behind me to get a second glance. I rode my BMX straight into a light pole in front of a pub patio full of people. She saw it all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 989
You deserved it 3 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh hey that’s neat- every sentence in this FML is just a different way of saying “I’m 13.”

Donut_Wizard 23

I guess that’s one way to start a pub crawl.

Comments

And then she walked away without checking on you?

Oh hey that’s neat- every sentence in this FML is just a different way of saying “I’m 13.”

First 10 minutes of all Bollywood movies ever! Except only brunette instead of blondes 🤔

Donut_Wizard 23

I guess that’s one way to start a pub crawl.

In this scenario, you're not supposed to be the one getting poled!

Lobby_Bee 17

I bet she ran away real fast from the scene.😂

JudgeComrade 17

The fact that you specify what kind of car you preformed this feat of ingenuity in says a lot about you as a person.

The fact that you don't know the difference between a bicycle and a car, and the fact that you can't spell "performed" in a world with spell-checkers, says rather a lot about yours.

Or even about you, for that matter. Remember the first rule of criticising spelling mistakes, folks.

Or even about you, for that matter. Remember the first rule of criticising spelling mistakes, folks.

Are you a Loony Tunes character, by any chance?

PenguinPal3017 19

It's called a "meet cute". If romcoms have taught me anything, you'll end up together.