By Marc - 06/02/2012 21:43 - United States

Today, while I was standing in line at the store, some guy insulted the girl in front of me as he walked past. She turned around and socked me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 926
You deserved it 2 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

That's when you say 'I NOW agree with what HE said!!' and point your finger to the guy who insulted her in the first place. FYL

saIty 17

Hmm when you say "socked" do you mean smacked with a sock filled butter and other miscellaneous materials? Or the boring fist to face?

Comments

thinkPlNK 0

i don't understand why people always react physically to certain situations. even if you had made a rude comment, you don't go around punching people.

I'm telling you man, they're trying to get in our heads. Trying to turn us against each other. It's their plan to take over the world!

flux_panic 18

23, what the hell are you rambling on about?

Nothing really, he just wants to be seen on the Internet. It fulfills him.

FruityLoooons 8

I hear what you're saying, 4, but maybe the chick had an off day? Well, whatever her reason is, I agree with you; when did we start solving things by our fists? :/

flux_panic 18

well I hope seeing himself as an idiot was very fulfilling.

The_Tool1 13

We shouldn't judge this girl, maybe her imaginary boyfriend dumped her that day? That ***** hard to get over.

You should charge her for assault just because you can. Teach her a lesson that just because she's a girl, that doesn't mean she can just assault people. Reminds me of the survivor episode when joe almost wrecked the one guy haha.

saIty 17

Hmm when you say "socked" do you mean smacked with a sock filled butter and other miscellaneous materials? Or the boring fist to face?

coletrain11 5

....butter filled up with socks? Oh, no.

Sock filled butter.... Like glove filled jello

Epsilonyx 15

Or butter filled socks. Paula Deen would be proud. :')

22 butter filled sock is the same as a sock filled with butter

saIty 17

35- I'm sorry if buttery socks offends you.

This made me picture some girl taking off one of her socks, stuffing an unopened box of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter in it, and smacking someone that resembles Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket repeatedly with it.

The_Tool1 13

Whoaaaa watch out sandman. If I think about that for to long it turns me on.

No maybe she flew in the air and coming down with all her force and velocity with a sock some how forced the sock on his face sorry op did u call the ambulance to help u get it off??? Lol some super hero crazy womam having a bad day accusing u of being the name calling bastard.....

eigelste 0

You should take her on a date she will protect you:)

SecretMe00 5

Could she not tell you weren't the same guy?

19 no she just felt like punching OP

SecretMe00 5

Man, I got some haters on this thread. Lol..

Jakesterk96 8

Was the insult "bet you can't throw a punch!"

Don't be a sissy, play it off like it didn't hurt. By posting this fml you are risking you reputation and masculinity, so you are, in fact, a sissy. Would you like some ointment for your broken heart?

Yeah.. I got a booboo just by reading your comment, 6.

Michael_92 20

Your reputation? What are you 12? This might come as a shock to some but guys indeed have feelings too.

So if you don't wear high heels, be completly emotional, cook, or if you join the military, then YOUR risking YOUR reputation and feminism?

Sevrandy, I have the feeling that people in general just don't like you. But he has a point, this society is so 'equality' oriented, that it puts stricter social rules on the previous socially dominant group, white males. It seems like justice, but when you think about it, people get so worried about who said what, and "hate crimes", that they don't worry about real issues like unequal pay. When every social group has the same opportunities and rewards, 'racism' and 'sexism' will just die out, because they will be considered equals.

If your playing sports, be just as rough with girls as you would with the guys, equal opportunity :)

I always get mad whenever I get punched in the face; it doesn't matter if it hurts or not.

6 why are you such a bitch? Oh you're a city slicker. Sorry but **** new york. But anyways lighten up god dang

6, I'm confused. You're speaking as though we live in a world of sexist stereotypes and yet here you are, a woman, giving your opinion. Isn't there something else you should be doing with your hands? Theres a kitchen, laundry and bedroom, pick one and shut the **** up.

desireev 17

That's when you say 'I NOW agree with what HE said!!' and point your finger to the guy who insulted her in the first place. FYL

flockz 19
desireev 17

Dear Mods, Please erase this comment. It was posted twice for some reason. Pweeeeezz... :)

loller27 6

you were at walmart weren't you?

liv4theearth 13

Yeah, I can picture this happening at either Walmart or Target.

I could see this happening at McDonalds with 3 extremely fat people(yes I know the fml says "store," not restaurant).

colts609380 7