By Anonymous - 19/04/2018 19:15

Today, while getting my teeth cleaned, the dentist’s boobs kept hitting me. Normally I wouldn’t care, but she’s a new mother. There was milk on my shoulder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 063
You deserved it 491

Abby Gut tells us more.

Considering I’m a teenage girl, yes I am complaining

Top comments

I know that must have been awkward for you, but I'm sure it was just as awkward for her. Imagine uncontrollably leaking while you're trying to work...

Donut_Wizard 23

“We’re under attack captain!” “What is it?” “They appear to be... Boobs!”

Comments

azouwa 26

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Considering I’m a teenage girl, yes I am complaining

That's the best part of going to the dentist! And I'm a girl too

Zekfen 17

It would be wrong of us to assume your gender or sexual preference!

They should have given you a male hygienist to bludgeon you with his scrotum. That’s only fair!

JustALesbian 16

Not all of us teenage girls are straight lmao

Donut_Wizard 23

“We’re under attack captain!” “What is it?” “They appear to be... Boobs!”

She just wanted to give you a drink.

I know that must have been awkward for you, but I'm sure it was just as awkward for her. Imagine uncontrollably leaking while you're trying to work...

They have breast pads you can put in your bra to help prevent that but sometimes it does leak through even those. I feel bad for both of them!

Lobby_Bee 17

If they are good enough for a baby, they are good enough for me. Enough said.

To me, the pain of orthodontia was largely offset by getting hit by the boobs of my tormentors! If your mouth is going to hurt for a week, but you get a faceful of boobs, well, to a teenage boy, that’s a pretty good deal!

She clearly didn't read the script if she <I>actually</> cleaned your teeth!

Ask her for some cookies and move on with your day

at any point, did she tell you to suction?