By Lovers lost... - 24/03/2018 19:00

Today, my crush won the bet that I made with him yesterday. The bet? That he couldn't land a date by the end of the day. Not only am I down $10, but a possible boyfriend too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 948
You deserved it 4 850

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How are you down a boyfriend? Obviously he isn't interested in you and that's fine. He doesn't need to date you because you are interested in him.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

You shouldn't have said "I bet you can't get a date today!" but "I bet you can't get me to go on a date with you today"

Comments

How are you down a boyfriend? Obviously he isn't interested in you and that's fine. He doesn't need to date you because you are interested in him.

Maybe with his winnings, he can take you for an ice cream or something, then boom! You get the $10 and take him out with the winnings. That’s TWO dates!!!

WeirdUS 29

He either didn't ask because he's not interested or has no clue you would be. I'm guessing from the fml maybe you never said anything? Though the name of the OP is a little worrying. Did you ask? I hope the OP isn't over the age of 25.

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

It feels good to be back in the game again!

rety1 13

I feel like since he's your crush and you proposed the bet, the only reasonable next step would've been for you to ask him out on a date.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

You shouldn't have said "I bet you can't get a date today!" but "I bet you can't get me to go on a date with you today"

You kind of told him to go find someone else and I'll give you money.

I'd be willing to bet he's going to need that $10 he won off you so as to *pay* for his 'date' with said girl...if you get what I mean ;)

bobsanction 18

What the hell did you think would happen?

I read cousin at first and was very confused.