By Frenchiesaffa - 12/03/2018 20:00 - South Africa - Durban

Today, my colleague Skyped me to tell me my tampon string was hanging out my shorts. I had just come from lunch with 5 other colleagues. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 102
You deserved it 768

Top comments

azouwa 26

Those must of been some short shorts.

Donut_Wizard 23

You could make them promise not to tell anyone, but that would be a promise with a string attached.

Comments

azouwa 26

Those must of been some short shorts.

I was thinking the same thing. And why would you be wearing shorts if you are out to eat with colleagues, which I assume I'd during work hours.

Because it was obviously hot? What's with the weird undertone?

Zekfen 17

Different country different norms. Perhaps they work as a field worker and thus outdoor wear is expected.

in South Africa it's called a "koekdoek" and I think, very inappropriate to where to a lunch with colleagues.

Why are you wesring shorts that short to work...

Your dignity was literally hanging by a string.

Donut_Wizard 23

You could make them promise not to tell anyone, but that would be a promise with a string attached.

Hopefully they weren't looking down there... and not just for that reason...

good lord... how SHORT are your shorts?

Lobby_Bee 17

This isn't the first time I heard of this happening. Isn't it about time tampon companies make cammaflauge tampon strings?

Or ladies who insist on wearing short-shorts/bikinis, check if it's hanging out? I think it would be cheaper for those companies to run a marketing campaign instead to inform women of that maybe? I know I check mine.

Lucky that one of your colleagues didn’t mistake the string for a loose thread on your shorts and help you by yanking it out!

The shorts don't have to be that extremely short for this to happen. And I really don't understand what's wrong with wearing shorter stuff when it's hot outside even to work.