By Blah - 02/08/2018 05:00

Today, I learned that my (ex) boyfriend has a breastfeeding fetish. How did I learn this? I found him sneaking pictures of my breastfeeding sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 536
You deserved it 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In my opinion, nothing really wrong with fetishes (as long as they're legal), but leave it to ****! Don't invade other people's privacy!!

ChromoTec 24

Maybe that wasn't the breast thing for him to do...

Comments

In my opinion, nothing really wrong with fetishes (as long as they're legal), but leave it to ****! Don't invade other people's privacy!!

ChromoTec 24

Maybe that wasn't the breast thing for him to do...

I’m sorry this relationship left you with nothing but sad mammaries.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

LOL you're actually defending a man turned on by the presence of a baby. This isn't just about a lactating woman.

DraftHail614 17

You went full retard. Never go full retard.

Whoops I'm not a kink shamer, but sneaking pics is never okay and sexualizing a breastfeeding woman is extra weird on top of that. Leave her alone, there's enough lactation **** on the internet. You made the right call OP, whether his kink is 'normal' or not, the lack of respect towards both you and your sister is just a deal-breaker.

Yeah, the fetish is a little odd but not a dealbreaker. The creepshotting on an unwilling participant in said fetish -- that's a problem. The fact that it was OP's sister was just icing on the cake. Glad she handled that shit quickly.

I'm always so baffled when people just have to go out of their way to live their weird fetishes in public or drag relatives into it. There's soooooo much **** on the internet. So so so so so much. But yeah I'm also glad OP made that choice quickly and efficiently. idc if he fantasizes about swimming in breastmilk, but making mum-baby bonding time about his boner is just gross.

he's a milky nipple licker. Try saying that 3 times real fast.

Look on the bright side, you could have found out by catching him breastfeeding from someone. It's not a huge bright side because he violated your sister, but the brain bleach can stay in the cabinet for this incident!

Well, that relationship went **** up.

Get pregnant. Have babies. Breastfeed them. Then he'll have eyes for only you

I hope you mean unparenthetically ex-boyfriend!