By Lindso1 - 06/07/2018 01:30

Today, I came home to find my home had been broken into. Nothing was taken, but all the drains were plugged and the water left blasting on high, with a note that said “enjoy the mess”. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 212
You deserved it 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Donut_Wizard 23

He Wet Bandits strike again. Should have bought a Kevin Mcallister security system.

OP - Nobody deserves this. But it might help figure out the culprit - Did you break up with anyone recently or get into some sort of big argument with anyone?

Comments

Donut_Wizard 23

He Wet Bandits strike again. Should have bought a Kevin Mcallister security system.

This sounds very personal and creative to me. I'll have to remember this idea!

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

You do realize that you can literally order a truckload of elephant shit to be dumped onto someones front yard, right?

Most sinks and bathtubs have holes near the top to prevent spillovers, so it shouldn't have been that much of a problem, unless they plugged those up too somehow...

peaceablerook 20

it will only drain so much water at a time. if the Faucet is add more water than the drain can handle it will over flow.

Putting a towel over it is enough to make them usless. I have done it multiple times in cheaper hotels when a bath didn't have a one of those things you need to fill the bath

tounces7 27

The kitchen sink has no such thing, however.

It should have read: i know what you did last summer

OP - Nobody deserves this. But it might help figure out the culprit - Did you break up with anyone recently or get into some sort of big argument with anyone?

crazy_penis 5
Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Did you piss off an ex-roommate?

My feeling is this is mistaken identity. Someone probably deserved to be ****** up, and you were accidentally on the receiving end.

Ishvah 15

That's what you get for not having any good shit to steal.