By sosadbuttrue - 14/01/2012 13:15 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, the quality of my sex life reached a new low. I faked my orgasm. And so did he. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 170
You deserved it 27 935

Same thing different taste

Comments

kevsnev 7
lindseykcool 6

19- are you talking to the zombie, pikachu, or the bunny? Let me rephrase that, do you enjoy necrophilia or **********?

perdix 29

#3, it helps when the audience wants to be faked out.

Is it wrong that, that really turned me on!?

In line with #1, if you have sex too often this is actually pretty common. You essentially teach your body to be at high levels of 'excitement' by having sex very often and/or for extremely long durations. This will de-sensitize your nerves down under, and will make it much harder to reach an ******. Try reducing the number of times you have sex each week to no more than 3-4. You might also want to stop masturbating. Also, if neither of you are sexually attracted to each other, it just might not happen.

3 - I know this is delayed and has been answered but in the FML she said she knew he faked it :P

zuzupetalsYO 11

122 - you're the idiot. 82 had a comment filled with knowledge and insight. how in the hell does that make him or her (i didn't check) an idiot?

drlove78843 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The lesson, kids, is don't try. Because if you don't try, you don't fail. ... well at least that should apply to number 2.

Start out with lots of foreplay. That should get you two rowdy. lol!

You guys need to spice things up. That's just sad. Try new things!

Wow talk about pathetic. You guys need to spice it up in some way... Or break up

Michael_92 20

Cause relationships are all about sex right? Oh wait no they aren't.

KrazyKatz3 26

They certainly aren't about lying to your partner about orgasming

It's people like you that make me want to punch people like you in the face.

Flexing black dude commenting on stuff... Smh. You need to sit down.

#93 woah what do you mean "people like you" ?

I didn't think you'd have a come back.. Guess I was right.

Maybe you guys should take a vacation... Spice up your love lives with new surroundings. That's really sad. I flashed back to seinfield though when you said he faked it. How do you know?? Haha

Well, if he faked it he wouldn't have finished. She would be able to tell the difference.

loller27 6

guys faking orgasms.. what? so did he like have some sort of squirting device attached to his penis, but instead of water that comes out, it's watered down gelatin mixture?? O.o

It's easy to fake an ******, but only during intercourse where she can't see your ejaculation. Just have to moan and shudder a bit. If you really aren't in to it, you're gonna go soft anyway. Been there. Done that. Drunk with an ugly chick.

rexgar2000 10

or the guy could have be wearing a condom and made noises as if he was cuming, then when he pulled out the girl could have noticed there was no sperm in the condom. ever think about that?

"It's easy to fake an ******" That can be true, but I think you will notice it as a girl if there is no sperm leaving your body. Anyway, They both deserve it. No compassion from me, if you start to fake an ****** because you are too afraid/lazy to work on your sex life and your spouse does the same, it's your own damn fault.