By Anonymous - 30/06/2015 07:51 - United States - Rochester

Today, the man that I have a crush on finally touched me. This would have been great, if not for the fact that it was to roll me on my side while I was having a seizure. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 410
You deserved it 1 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

StormGirl142 24

At least you know he cares enough not to let you die, I guess. Hope you're okay.

Just as #1 said, he didn't ignore your seizure and helped you. Use that as an opportunity to say thank you and maybe ask him out to show your gratitude? :) Good luck OP! And hope you feel better soon.

Comments

StormGirl142 24

At least you know he cares enough not to let you die, I guess. Hope you're okay.

Could be his job if he's an EMT guy which might be even more embarrassing...sorry op

There's nothing embarrassing about a seizure. People are so strange. Someone sneezes like everybody does and thinks that their life is over

Preposterous 8

Most tend to void their bowels and/or bladder during a seizure. That can be fairly embarrassing, even when it's entirely involuntary.

RockstarJAy 16

I'll add that a lot of the time, when you sneeze, people will act like they don't do it.

Beggars cant be choosers, take waht ya can get. (Hope you're feeling better now.)

Maybe you can tell him that he's your hero! Then he'll fall for you!

Very true. Nothing endears a lady to a man like telling him he's your hero.

tantanpanda 26

That's what you would call seizing the moment.

Just as #1 said, he didn't ignore your seizure and helped you. Use that as an opportunity to say thank you and maybe ask him out to show your gratitude? :) Good luck OP! And hope you feel better soon.

Yup. Sounds like he has good heart.

That really sucks op. Does he know how you feel about him?

I also have seizures, and if my crush did that for me I would be so happy...

isabelf 17

at least he cared enough to help you. plus, who knows what the future holds? theres always a chance for you two

Would it be wrong to say "Carpe diem."?

MzZombicidal 36

Well I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be sad that that was your moment :P You'll be okay, OP! At least now you know that if you two have a future, he can handle your seizures! :)