By Star - 30/01/2010 05:01 - United States

Today, the guy that I'm in love with and plan to marry some day told me he would choose a million dollars over me. I got upset and told him I no longer want to be with him. In an excited voice he said, "Really? So are you serious I don't have to worry about this love stuff anymore?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 232
You deserved it 9 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1. Well how did the million-dollar subject come up? Are you the kind of girl who annoys the shit out of men by asking them stupid hypothetical questions? 2. You dumped the guy you 'planned to marry' over THAT?!!! Jesus. He just got saved from a lifetime of having to humour you.

I find your choice of verb tenses odd. Specifically "I'm in love with and plan to marry some day" instead of "I was in love with and planned to marry some day".

Comments

AllieBabie 0

That is mean and just depressing.

awesomenessjess 0

that's sooooo mean!!!!!!!i'm angry  i bet you have a broken heart!

and the only thing to heal a broken heart is time....and sex lol

Asking useless and annoying questions like that is a good way to destroy a relationship. It's not like men make a big secret out of the fact that they find this intensely aggravating ... Yet some women seem to think "hmmm - if he still sticks around when I make his life misery, then he really loves me, right?" It shouldn't be so difficult to find the flaw in that thinking, right?

first of all, you are a dumb bitch. simple. second off, couldn't he have been joking? my boyfriend jokes like that all the time and we laugh about it. then have buttsecks.

Respect and Agree homie g to the fith degree!!!

So OP's love for her boyfriend is dependant on his love for her? That makes no real sense whatsoever.

Reyo 2

You see...there are so many stories out there about relationships ending because of the woman fishing for compliments...yet women all over the world keep doing it. And they wonder why sexism is in favor of MEN...

@ saviisneat: u sound like an easy ****. but in a way i agree with u. bcuz it was a stupid thing to ask...

whatshernuts 0

imamonsterRARR: Having sex with your partner = being a ****? Whoa man, where'd that logic come from?

well the second part is kinda mean but choosing 1 million dollars over her is normal and she overreacted.

hockeylover7171 0

I'm only gonna break, break, break, break, break your heart

SomeRussianGirl 3

Why is it so serious that you were ready to dump him all because he said he'd choose a million dollars over you? YDI you sound really clingy.

I find your choice of verb tenses odd. Specifically "I'm in love with and plan to marry some day" instead of "I was in love with and planned to marry some day".

Splayd 10

It's quite simple: You must start the sentence with the word "today," so she wrote in the present tense for the first portion of the story.

ihavenoname123 0

How did you know you were going to marry him someday?! Maybe you were coming on too strong. Every girl at the moment thinks they're going to marry that one twilight fag.

YDI for not being in your kitchen!! go make me a sandwhich NOW!

Not even the slightest bit funny... However, we all marvel at how original you were -.-

#5 being a woman i should hate this comment but HAHA I love it! seriously if you wanna ask dumb questions then expect stupid answers! so yes GO MAKE A SANDWICH and I too would be stoked to be free of someone like you when you rash me with annoying question's!

perdix 29

BTW, FML_babe, a "sammich" is exactly the same and a sandwich, except it is made by a naked person after sex. Sounds like he'd probably choose ten dollars over you. Come to think of it, he just "over you," but is just too lazy to break up with you.

zippit09 0

Yeah because she definitely mentioned "sammich" at all...

perdix 29

I thought it was written that way in the buried comment. When I unburied it again, I guess they didn't. Usually they used the "sammich" form when they make their Neanderthal "back to the kitchen" comments. Ooops.

iSwag 0

Sometimes I get on FML just to read Perdix's comments lol...sammich lol

mgblaskewicz 0
birds_fml 7

Yeah, now she can pester some other guy by being an annoying bitch.

I always wonder why us girls love asking questions with possible answers we really DON'T want to hear. :)

1. Well how did the million-dollar subject come up? Are you the kind of girl who annoys the shit out of men by asking them stupid hypothetical questions? 2. You dumped the guy you 'planned to marry' over THAT?!!! Jesus. He just got saved from a lifetime of having to humour you.

MysterQi 0

Honesty doesn't always work lol

seabrook 7

go for the nuts. then be like, nope not even when u married(make sure its hard enough) ;)