By dwaggle - 02/07/2009 00:58 - United States

Today, my wife tried to catch the bouquet at my sister's wedding. Afterward I informed her that only single women were supposed to do that, and she replied "I know". My wife told me that she was divorcing me at my sister's wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 214
You deserved it 2 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your wife is a bitch. You deserve better!

mehwhateverr 0

Bad news: You're getting a divorce. Good news: You're rid of a heartless bitch. FYL.

Comments

ouchh how do you know for sure though? it could have been a joke? sucks though!

nwc020 0
americayay 0

This was not the best time to tell you, but under what circumstances WOULD it have been a good time? There really isn't a good time to receive terrible news.

I can think of at least one good time: NOT at his sister's wedding in front of all of his family.

Xeciaris 0

Ouch! You sure it wasn't a joke? I truly feel bad for you. If she is like that, then make out with her sister or friend to get revenge. FYL.

Your wife is a bitch. You deserve better!

Ah that sucks monkey balls :( Hmm. Seems to me your wife has a serious case of Douchbagary. :P

That's messed up on sooo many levels x(

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MrHippy 0

ouch bro! maybe you should take some time and talk to her about it..

Dude I would have an orgy with the maids of honor

lolzforfun228 3

Your wife is a bishhhh... Even if she's joking that's messed..

I believe, sir, that you have the right to choke a bitch.

Xeciaris 0

I lol'ed soo hard. Reminds me of that Chapel show.

You are now allowed to officially slap bitches

JoeBentley 0

That is so ****** up. I'll never understand why so many people feel the need to be petty and vindictive when they break up with someone. If a relationship doesn't work out just end it honestly, no need to emotionally hurt another person anymore then is necessary.

Jay9313 0

Dude, someone finally gets it! My Ex-Girlfriend decided she had feeling for this other guy, so instead of breaking up with me to be with him and being done with it, she cheats on me for TWO weeks, breaks up with me and told me she'd been cheating on me, started a bunch of rumors about me, tell everyone I was harassing her, gave my phone number out to a bunch of guys telling them I was harassing her, and to please make me stop, and told everyone I gave her death threats, which in turn made them give me death threats. She broke up with me, and i didn't talk to her at all, sooo she's a filthy drama *****, but don't tell anyone i said that, because I'm not going to start name calling, I'm above that.

gigi37 0

Holy shit, I hope I never meet any people like that