By jsquared - 05/11/2010 23:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my twin sister sent a nude picture to her boyfriend, who then forwarded it on to everyone else. Everyone else thinks it's me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 637
You deserved it 3 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haven't got my copy yet, keep forwarding!

Lizza330 28

Talk to your sister and make her tell them it's her.

Comments

it's sucks that people are stupid enough to think you'd send a nude pic to your twin sisters boyfriend...because that doesn't make sense.

do twins smell the same down there ? cos technically they have same DNA right ? maybe ones not as salty and the otherones fishy

desigirl2010 0

are you supposed to smell fishy down there? cuz I don't. I think.

it really depends... try going for a 2 hour jog(or run if ur fit,) wash ur hands, then try put some in a jar . seal cap for 1 hour and then smell ... if ur healthy, should be like salt and vinegar otherwise It's just a fishfest .

alll ya gatta do is get a tat with your name and daz it! prollum solveded

I can't believe I'm answering this, but the way people smell and taste down there is mostly related to their diet. Therefore, they probably do not smell the same, unless they eat the same things.

XTheDesertSongX 17

You're a ******* moron. Learn how to ******* spell you *****.

Jokro_fml 0

does it really matter which one of you it was?

Don't we all just love how some pervert started a vaginal smells discussion?

Yea, I'm not really sure why I answered it. I was quite bored.

missawesome16 0

y the hell r u having this conversation

I dno I accidentally smelled my sister once (when bringing clothes down for laundry) and it was like a rusty iron fence smell . if that makes any sense . she eats a lot of protein so maybe that's what u meant

Lizza330 28

Talk to your sister and make her tell them it's her.

Lizza330 28

Wait would they tell the difference between phone numbers?

princesshope 0

No, since he did the forward message from his phone, everyone will see his number. Tge recipients just assumed it was OP. The boyfriend is an ass for sending it to others, and the sister probably should not have sent it in the first place. Now she has messed up her sister's reputation, which I'm sure was not her intentions. Regardless it happened, and now OP's sister needs to stand up and admit the picture is her, and the boyfriend should apologize to both girls; but I doubt he will.

desigirl2010 0

but why would people think it's the OP?! the person fwding the pictures is the OP's sister's boyfriend so logically wouldn't everyone think it's his girlfriend and not his girlfriends sister?!

Hah, you would be surprised if you know how many people can't think logical. I would think 'WTF?!?' if a guy sent me a naked picture of someone who could be his girlfriend/girlfriends sister. Maybe I would also think it was the sister, because you don't love your girlfriend enough if you sent the hole world a naked picture of her. If it was the sister, I could see it as a mean prank. But sending a naked picture of your girlfriend? That's so wrong.

so you should get a different hair cut and maybe highlights so people can tell the difference!

wow u guys must really look alike. down to the BONE

lilybugie 0

haha:) I like the way you think:)

FirstBornUnicorn 0
bubbarific 0

yea and dont tell us u dont pics cause we kno u do!

lendalynn 5
DudeImBetter 0

They have to look right down to the skin an the amount of tan and stuff.

iR0ckSkinnys 3

dude that really sucks,tell everybody it's not you and bitxh slap you sister.that sneaky ninja.

Her sister's boyfriend betrayed her and there are nude photos of her everywhere. I think she's been through enough.

Qluz 3

still waiting for that pic :s