By Whatthehell - 22/10/2017 05:00

Today, my husband's mistress purposely and dangerously induced her own labor so that she would have the baby on my birthday. Yes, I'm divorcing him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 543
You deserved it 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can you report her to social services? she sounds dangerous to the child.

Comments

Can you report her to social services? she sounds dangerous to the child.

They can't do anything without endless investigations and proof

but it can make them aware and help build evidence if something happens in the future. it is important to report it and it will help build a picture for safeguarding.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
8313girl 28

If that's what you got from this FML, you need serious help.

I'm pretty sure OP's decision to divorce her husband was when he knocked up his sweetie on the side, not when she learned the woman is inducing labor to ensure her child has the same birthday as her boyfriend's soon-to-be-ex-wife. I'm also sickened that she found a doctor willing to do this.

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

It says she induced it herself. So I’m imagining it was less likely that she was a doctor but more probable that she has pretty good skills with a wire coat hanger.

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

Everyone needs to back off Richard, just because you have insufficient grey matter between your ears to understand the jokes doesn’t then give you the right to rip on him. Don’t worry Richard bro I got your back ??

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

Those were fist bump emojis btw

Looks like Richie made another account to defend his stupid sense of humor.

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

Nope not the same dude. Flattery will get you everywhere though! Just a buddy having his back because I actually get his jokes.

Dude obviously she did not find out about all this till the day she posted this. The other option is she knew he cheated but wanted to try and keep them together and then found out he took it to that level.

Zachary8261 28

You left out “shot him in the head.” It’s an honest mistake.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Mungolikecandy 19

Get child support definitely. However, children should never, ever be treated as a weapon in a divorce and be punished for the actions of either parent by forcing one parent to be cut off from them. That way leads damaged children as I have seen far, far too often.

Well my cousin is an exception. mom is poor compared to the dad, so she is abusive. they are working on taking custody away

Lobby_Bee 17

If I were her, why would I want my child to have the same birthday as my husband's ex wife? "Oh honey, do you remember what today is?" "Of course, it's my ex wife's beer.... Wait, no, my son's birthday."

xtutu 12

She did it just try to piss u off. She wanna remind u of the shit affair very time u are celebrating ur birthday.

run and do not look back. your future ex and his cum box deserve each other

What a great way to make sure that your (soon to be) ex-husband will always remember your birthday. Such a nice gesture from her. Though i doubt that was what she had in mind but it will probably be something that HE will now always have on his mind.