By Anonymous - 21/12/2015 21:45 - United States - Freeport

Today, my husband got fired from his job as a maintenance man at our apartment complex for accidentally letting a hooker into someone's house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 423
You deserved it 2 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How does one "accidentally" let a hooker into someone's house?

lexiieeex3 32

He was just checking out her pipes, ya know. Typical maintenance stuff.

Comments

ColonelCusswords 24

Also a great porno setup. Gotta look at the positive side of things

He lost his job during the holidays. What's positive about that?

How does one "accidentally" let a hooker into someone's house?

Presumably she either tailgated into the building or sweet talked her way in. Either way ops husband should have known better but it sucks that he lost his job over one mistake especially so near Christmas. Kinda interested to hear how big a scene the hooker made though...

You don't know if that was his first mistake.

@ 14..... or his first time letting the hooker in lol

ballislife2324 14

Or a hooker can be just dressed as a regular person but once she gets inside her clients apartment. It's game over

Helldemon 32

#12 also possible the husband has seen the hooker in/coming out of that apartment on several occasions.

incoherentrmblr 21

At least the hooker wasn't doing or OD'd on drugs...

He was probably fired because he, even though unknowingly (as of yet), contributed to illegal activity. Not to mention, was it the correct house? Why didn't he verify her identity before using his master key to allow her entry? He screwed up big time. Think about it: allowing a hooker (illegal) into a home, not verifying she's a tenant and compromising someones home/belongings, risk of accident which could lead to a law suit, etc.. While a huge screw up, I see 1-2 weeks without pay and leave acceptable, but not termination. Then again, like one of you already said; this may have not been his first whoopsies.

Yikes OP! You sadly can't trust anyone nowadays. I hope your husband finds another job soon!

Did he not check to see if they belonged there? He worked and lived there, you'd think he knew people. Without a follow-up I say FYL OP, but he kinda deserved it.

Agreed. It sucks losing a job, especially near Christmas, but if you lived there would you really feel safe knowing anyone could potentially get into your apartment? Guess he had to go. Hopefully he'll learn and be more careful at future jobs though.

Was it really accidental? I doubt it.:P

lexiieeex3 32

He was just checking out her pipes, ya know. Typical maintenance stuff.