By Anonymous - 04/08/2013 16:45 - Barbados - Bridgetown

Today, my husband and I arrived in Barbados on vacation. We visited a club, and they had a selection of drinks with weird names. My husband ordered one called the Raging Bitch, flicked his finger towards me, and said to the barkeeper, "Might as well get something I'm used to." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 864
You deserved it 11 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeannaLove 32

Tell the bartender you'd like small dick because it reminds you of home. :)

Tell your husband and bartender this : screw you guys I'm going home. ( just like Eric Cartman)

Comments

Tell your husband and bartender this : screw you guys I'm going home. ( just like Eric Cartman)

OP - learn to take a joke. #1 - improve yours (I've seen worse though)

Goblin182 26

@ #62 - or she should STOP acting like one,

just act like Eric Cartman, best sollution.

inkdeath87 18

Order the most expense drink then get up and leave when you're done.

I think they're adults... Adults. Not teenagers. Adults don't do that kind of stuff. Well I don't, but I'm a kid-adult.

Since its her husband that won't work.

hcollins1 18

I'd order a ******** and say that's the closest he's going to get to one.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

It's pretty obvious he was just kidding around. I'm sure the bartender got a kick out of it. Sure it may be a tad embarrassing but it's just a joke. I wouldn't be with a girl very long if she got overly upset over something this minor. Laugh it off, OP, like others said order some other goofy drink name and fight fire with fire. You'll both get a laugh from it.

hcollins1 18

I've had boyfriends like that, that would say stuff similar to this and I would play along cause I knew they were joking and we both knew the bartender. Nothing's better than having a relationship when you can joke with one another!

alexwow1 13

He's trying too be cool. This happens a lot

PterodactylMan 23
KeannaLove 32

Tell the bartender you'd like small dick because it reminds you of home. :)

That would either offend or excite the bartender. Probably both.

OP should tell the bartender to hit her with the hardest "cocktail" he's got.

Make sure it's straight up with a twist! (:

Sounds like it's going to be an interesting vacation.

Tell him to get used to his next drink. The "No sex on the beach".

Wizardo 33

Or the 'Underachiever in Bed' or maybe even the 'Premature Bust' ?

The 'Premature Bust' sounds interesting. What's it taste like?

Wizardo 33

Bitter disappointment and it quite doesn't hit the spot... very dry and unsatisfying aftertaste in guessing.

how bout the tornado? exciting at first but always ends in disaster.

I'm going to guess it tastes like failure.

Mads_1234 28

Just laugh it off. You're the bigger person here (obviously) so don't let your husband pull you down to his level.

Or laugh it off as its meant to be a joke. Hopefully

Hahaha. That's really mean but funny. Hopefully he was joking

lightanddark 17

what a son of one. do they have a drink called sons of bitches?

Give that guy a medal. And your life sucks.