By Anonymous - 05/11/2017 15:00

Today, my husband accused me of cheating on him and demanded to look through my phone. When he found nothing, he admitted to having his first gay experience this weekend and just wanting something to “even the field” before telling me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 436
You deserved it 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

So your husband is gay, at least he isn’t a scientologist.

Red Swingle 5

he could be bi but regardless he cheated.. either talk, councillor, or divorce. I'm so sorry OP

Comments

It’s awful that he was trying to bring you down to his cheating level before being honest with you.

bsshooter 14

so um, devil's threeway maybe????

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

Saddest part? Unless the law has been ratified lately and I wasn’t told, under most laws what he did isn’t considered an unlawful extramarital affair and so if that were the grounds you chose to file for divorce you wouldn’t be guaranteed an approval for divorce in court and even if you found a semi sympathetic judge according to law ya can’t clean him out for it. Most ya might get is half. If you’re lucky. Shitty situation OP. I guess my mom was right, ya are what ya eat, cuz he’s a dick.

It depends on what state you are in. For example, in Arizona, you don't have to prove grounds for a divorce. As for taking him for everything, that kind of case just prolongs the pain, unless you have a specific reason to demand more, just take your half and be happy.

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

I figured it was a state legislative thing rather than federal but thanks for the info!

Fun fact though! In many states you could have him arrested for violating Sodomy laws! ... but I don't know many people who that isn't true about either, since most states that still HAVE those laws consider sodomy to be any form of oral or anal sex, or vaginal sex where the man is not on top.

corky1992 33

Well that's not how I expected this fml to go lol.

AzrielB 8

Now's the perfect time to push for a threesome

His “first”? I would think if he weren’t planning to do it again it wouldn’t be titled by a number. So is there going to be a second gay experience.

TheHillfam84 7

Cheaters 101, they accuse the other person of cheating themselves. It's quite the odd reaction.

Wintermelons 19

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit...