By AkaiKitsune - 12/06/2017 11:38

Today, my horse discovered that if he pushed the bottom of his water bucket up, it would empty itself outside the stall, right on top of me. I had just bent down to put the grooming supplies back in my bag on the ground just outside the stall. I have a lesson in 5 minutes and my white shirt is now see-through. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 057
You deserved it 670

AkaiKitsune tells us more.

Yes, my horse is a bit of a... character at times. For those whose said I shouldn't be wearing white, there was a show next door that I was debating on going to and it was a hot day. So I was wearing my lightweight white dress shirt. Too hot for the jacket. If I had fallen off I wouldn't have bothered with the show. It was just a small barn show anyway. But I thought it might be a good warm up to show season. I would have done my lesson on my Perlino Andalusian stud, then switched to my beautiful black Arabian mare for the show so as to not overheat either of them. If I hadn't gone for a short ride that day the pair would have been a nightmare to handle the next. The downside of having a preference for hotbloods. That's alright, I got him back today by bringing him to the beach and using him for pony rides for the kids. He knows not to act up around the children. Though he had the most put-out expression on his face. Like somehow playing pony was beneath him... Mind he did get me back for that by dumping me into a blackberry bush the next day.

Top comments

Well you can drag a horse to water but you can't make it prank.

What a stud? It must be a night mare that you're saddled with a see-through shirt, but the mane thing is your instructor will enjoy the daily double. That's one place where your show is a win.

Comments

Well you can drag a horse to water but you can't make it prank.

What a stud? It must be a night mare that you're saddled with a see-through shirt, but the mane thing is your instructor will enjoy the daily double. That's one place where your show is a win.

Lobby_Bee 17

You need to tell him to stop horsing around.

sunshine1421 14

i have horses op i feel all of your pain... they are the cause of multiple fmls a day

This is one of the many reasons why you should never wear white while being around horses....

Did the horse burst out into whinnying laughter afterwards?

"Today, I'm a 13 year old boy with a crush on my riding instructor. I didn't think she liked me ...until she showed up for my lesson in a see-through shirt."

"Today, I'm a 13 year old boy with a crush on my riding instructor. I didn't think she liked me ...until she showed up for my lesson in a see-through shirt."

Little Richard 11

See through? Pics or it didn't happen.

Best class, ever. I signed up for a whole season. I don't even own a horse. - Yelp review.