By Need Help - 05/10/2017 16:30 - United States - Victorville

Today, my grandma went for a walk after being told that she has a bad heart and a fall could be fatal. She fell, fracturing both wrists, and is now in casts and can't do anything herself. Turned out it was only fatal to my college semester. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 490
You deserved it 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ahmed Kablar 7

He is complaining that she was told she was a high risk patient and still went walking alone, now she is bothering someone and costing them money and resources when it didn't have to be like that. Old people won't listen.

Are you...are you upset your grandma didn't die?

Comments

**** that old hag let her die and rot. school is more important. that old bitch has no future bro you do.

For the people that are not understanding. The op is upset that their grandmother refused to listen to reason and caused herself great harm. They are also extremely upset because this will put them back in college. All the money they put into this Semester is gone. Now they will have to save up and repay that amount again for another semester. College tuition is extremely expensive and not everyone is qualified for scholar ships and federal aid.

Lock the crazy grandma in her room and let her out 3 times a day for food and to use the bathroom. Also don't forget to put bars on her windows

Most colleges will let you put school on hold for hardship over something like this and you wont have to repay for the classes. F.A. on the other hand you still have to pay. Sorry your grandma is hurt but the way you worded the fml makes you a dick.

Scáthach_1699204304 5

Be f****** grateful, both my grandmothers are dead, Christ.