By 854alice - 30/03/2017 10:25 - United Kingdom - Stamford

Today, my girlfriend got jealous because I wanted to adopt a puppy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 610
You deserved it 488

854alice tells us more.

Hey, Op here. I saw that this got posted (rather unexpectedly I might add) and I feel like I need to clear this up. First off to those saying she is crazy or I should leave her, you shouldn't really judge a book by its cover and know the full story before making comments like that. She is the kindest and most wonderful person I have ever met in my life. Se didn't intend to tell me that she was jealous, Unfortunately, like myself, she has barely any filter so she ended up blurting it out to me anyway. I found it funny and entertaining since it was so out of her character and we've both been laughing about it since. She did end up loving the pup once I showed her some pictures and I'm still hoping to adopt if he's still available. I just thought it was a funny moment in our lives and just wanted to share.

Top comments

If she's standing in the way of a pupper, she ain't the one buddy.

Comments

If she's standing in the way of a pupper, she ain't the one buddy.

superpandamonium 7

I wonder if she is either that clingy or if you really don't pay that much attention to her. These are questions to ask as to why any human would be jealous of a puppy.

She's not wrong. Chances are you're going to love that dog more than her pretty soon. Few people can compete with dogs.

mcruff 12

Scared of you buying food for something that isn't her

Is she calling herself a dog if she's scared of another one?

Please do yourself a HUGE favor and leave her immediately!

I guess she wants to be the only b**** in your life

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

Big red flag- set very clear boundaries or leave her.