By Lisa - 01/10/2012 21:09 - United States - Bayside

Today, my boyfriend told me that the main reason he was dating me was because he was intimidated by pretty girls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 070
You deserved it 2 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unknown_user5566 26

Tell him the only reason you're with him is because you're intimidated by big dicks. Bazinga!

Dump him. WAIT! Before you thumb me down. With that attitude, the relationship probably isn't going anywhere. So why stay in it?

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

Tell him the only reason you're with him is because you're intimidated by big dicks. Bazinga!

You just said Bazinga. New best friend! ;L

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#1 - Before I even read the comments, this is the first thing I thought of! XD awesome first comment! :)

OP go tell him that. Then maybe he'll make a good flop FML!

That wouldn't work though because he is a big dick.

Disregard this comment. The mods erased the comment

#1 he probably isn't intimidated by you, you ******* dyke.

unknown_user5566 26

82- I am going to assume that was an attempt to call me ugly. Shall I crawl into my hole of despair, and cry at the thought of a complete stranger finding me unattractive now?

unknown_user5566 26

Why are all of my best comebacks replies to the genius commenters that get themselves moderated?!

delicious69 5

Umm your hot!! That other dude is stupid…

Sorry, it was too much sarcasm for one comments section to handle.

unknown_user5566 26

Tis' understandable, Sirin. The intelligence was strong in that one.

unknown_user5566 26

98- I will reply to you like I did for the previously moderated comment: Shall I go crawl into my hole of despair now and cry because a complete stranger has a negative opinion of me?

Dump him. WAIT! Before you thumb me down. With that attitude, the relationship probably isn't going anywhere. So why stay in it?

Generally I'm against such things, but this time no, definitely dump him.

Holydumbfuck! A 'dump him' comment that isn't in the red?! Where the **** did reality just go.... ***where am I?***

AnnaBonJovi 9

She says "was" dating, so she quite possibly already has!

But really he /was/ intimidated by pretty girls.

I'm sure you're beautiful to someone. You should leave him if he is only dating you for that reason.

Maybe OP should bleach her bum hole to impress her boyfriend.

One of the few cases where dumping him is reasonable, is this FML.

olpally 32

That's cold... Junk punch time... Asshat!

megusta3 5

Eejit. Boob punch time for you.

challan 19

perhaps he was dating her to get over his fear of beautiful woman.she might be be perfect combination of sweet and sexy.

Hey I could bring my cousin over...just bought him a new pair of Hulk Smash gloves...he knows what to do. Give me a call.

IworkAt711 14
perdix 29

We don't know what kind of catch the boyfriend is. Maybe the OP is merely tolerable on both the inside and out, and she's the best he could reasonably expect to do.

Too true, Perdix. People always say things like, "You deserve better!" or "Don't listen to that asshole. I'm sure you're beautiful!" How the hell do you know? For all you know OP could be a giant reaming asshole who is uglier than a warthog.

Tell him what? What's the punchline!? I must know!!!!

dominic1221 6

Wow. Even after he edits in the rest of the comment, he's still too stupid to fix his grammar.