This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 08/09/2016 15:31 - United States - Joliet

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend sent me a picture of a bra he claimed I left at his house. I know every single bra I own, and it wasn't one of them, or so I thought. Only after I broke up with him did I remember I lost that bra two months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 486
You deserved it 29 907

Top comments

tantanpanda 26

Good thing you broke up with him because he doesn't deserve to be with someone who punishes him for no reason. FYL because you lost someone who actually cares about you. I don't think many guys would take the chance and send their gf a picture of a bra they lost.

YDI for not thinking things through too much. But maybe you should ask him to give you another chance.

Comments

Just gonna say if it's your size and he happily sent a photo it should be pretty obvious. Ydi for not trusting him

I'm just stating the obvious typo, you meant to type EX-Boyfriend.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

She could have possibly kept other bras and clothes at his house or brought some with her.

countryb_cth 38

If you're in a rush it can happen. Trust me, back in high school I forgot to wear a bra not once but twice, I didn't even figure it out until later in the day. But the only reason I forgot was I slept in and threw a hoodie over my tank top that I wore to bed. Luckily I'm not the only one it's ever happened to so it is quite possible.

Yeah i rarely wear bras. So if i do wear one and take it off somewhere, i have to really try to remember it before i leave so I don't leave it behind.

She could have stayed over and worn a white bra there and planned to wear a different top and brought a change of bra and forgotten one there. I'm always forgetting clothes at people's houses for this reason...

Geckosrock99 33

Congrats! You lost someone who cares about you all because you'd rather jump to conclusions than talk it out. You totally deserve it. Sincerely apologize and ask for forgiveness. He might not take you back, (you'd be lucky if he did. A false cheating accusation shows you don't trust him) but at least you can do the right thing. Communication is key in a relationship, and if you can't do that, you aren't mature enough for one.

This is why you talk it through before taking action.

Today, trying to be nice I told my girlfriend she left a bra at my house. She then broke up with me FML.

I mean, maybe they broke up for a different reason. More info would be nice OP

Congrats on being the hard-headed girlfriend that happens to know everything. Yes, **** your life when he was being one of the nicest boyfriends I have heard of and gets broken up with for it. FYL, OP