By Angelofkarma - 25/05/2009 18:05 - United Kingdom

Today, my boyfriend of 2 years took me to get a tattoo done with his name on. He paid for it. After it was done he told me it was over between us and he thought it'd be a nice reminder of him for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 315 192
You deserved it 173 863

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh man! You shouldn't have agreed to it in the first place! But what a asshole!

People need to learn not to tattoo their boyfriend/girlfriend's names on them.

Comments

Doorhandle57 0
funloveinnewyork 0

if you got his name in the heart you could just fill it in

just find another bf with same name. only people named that name!

yeh seriously stab him and repeat the reminder part .. thats ****** up.. but then again YOUR dumb enough to get a tattoo of someone elses name who isnt related to you most relationship. DO NOT last fo evahh even though you love em so much this is just another example

Doclight_fml 0

I want to say FYL and YDI. YDI for getting a tattoo of a boyfriend's name, but still, FYL cause that was a total asshole thing of him to do.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
bigboobies44 0

I would definitely have sent my mom to his house.

Sammeh_Higgins 0

#1 rule of tattoos. Do not under any circumstances get your "significant" others named tattooed on your body.

Wow. The boyfriend really is a douche

Oh man! You shouldn't have agreed to it in the first place! But what a asshole!

musicphreakk 0

she should get 'is an asshole' tattooed under it

damn_homie 2

That is so ****** up. NEVER get a tattoo of anybody's name! NEVER!

never, EVER get someone's name tattooed on your body....EVER.

Totally sucks, but YDI for getting a SO's name tattooed on you. Did Johnny Depp not take a hit for the team when he had to change Winona Forever to WINO forever?

People need to learn not to tattoo their boyfriend/girlfriend's names on them.

incoming_pudding 9

When I was sitting for my most recent one the conversation between my tattoo artist and I ended up at this exact topic and he was saying how he now refuses to tattoo a significant others name on someone as he refers to it as the kids of death! Every single person he's tattooed a spouses/partners name on has split up with the person, whose name was tattooed within a few months! Obviously I couldn't speak for how true this is but if it's only fabricated to scare people off of the idea then it definitely works as I certainly wouldn't do it even if I were paid!

Etherial 0

Agreed. I say OP knocks him out cold and pays for a tattoo on his junk that says "[OP's name] was here" That will teach him - nice little reminder for the rest of his life.

bioagg12 0

why would you get a tattoo of a boyfriend or girlfriend?? YDI

smashyy 0

Hahhaha. Oh gosh. What an ass. But you shouldn't have gotten it in the first place. YDI

LJtheGreat 0

HAHHAHA he owns you til you get that removed. YDI for getting his name tatted on, stupid ******* bitch.