By Dom - 26/05/2012 21:35 - South Africa - Kwa-zulu

Today, my apartment has been echoing all day with the wails of my cat, Butters. He's yet again managed to trap himself in the umbrella stand. In the past, he has eventually gotten himself out, but this time I think I might have to use a hacksaw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 164
You deserved it 3 294

Same thing different taste

Top comments

everyone knows its butters "that's me"

stevenJB 25

Lol. All i see is the irony of his cat named "butters" is stuck and can't get free. :3 obvious I know, but i felt like pointing it out.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
stevenJB 25

Lol. All i see is the irony of his cat named "butters" is stuck and can't get free. :3 obvious I know, but i felt like pointing it out.

_ebbonyy 11

I'm pretty sure that every cat is curious enough to get themselves in a situation like this, regardless of their name. I think it's kind of cute :)

You have cat to be kitten me that's quite a cat-astrophy.

Trisha_aus 15

Why is it when there's an Fml about a cat the cat haters come and say "dogs are better"..cats are equally awesome..especially one named Professor Meowington

I agree. Cats vs dogs comments? What are you, 8 years old, or just moronic trolls?

justmethough 8

Your cat has been trapped and wailing all day and you haven't tried helping him? Wtf is wrong with you?

Dam 28 beat me too it!! But it's terrrrrrrrible it's purrrrty sad to hear but I guess cat-astorphies(spell?) happen everyday and it's nothing to meow about

#34,37 shut up. all I'm doing is stating my opinion

And all I'm doing is stating my opinion that you're a ******* idiot. Telling me to shut up is kinda hypocritical, don't you think, junior?

Haha junior... Don't worry I won't step down to your level

NoisyNykkii 10

16- e_e I have no problem with your comment... All I must say is... PUT ON A SHIRT(and stop wearing push ups)!

65- All they're doing is voicing their opinion about your opinion. How can you advocate freedom of speech by telling the other person to shut up?

rdrr: That's your opinion. And while you're entitled to it, it doesn't make it a fact. Honestly, an argument just finished about opinions, and now you're trying to start another one? For shame. Everyone ignore the troll. Move on with your days. Or evening, depending on your locations.

caplox 6

Maybe OP didn't know their cat was stuck.

112- Of course how could OP possibly know? Butters was only wailing all day, but you know sometimes a cat's agonizingly loud wails and their echoes just aren't loud enough.

28, That cat-astrophe pun is getting as old as the 'situation' jokes. No offense to you personally, but that pun is used on every single FML involving felines. Get original.

bwtchinheels 0
bwtchinheels 0

Exactly, people r such bitches. You are untitled to an opinion and they don't have to freak out about it.

bwtchinheels 0

I think he was joking dumb-ass.

Torien 2

This may well be my favourite FML.

everyone knows its butters "that's me"

Same here, 78. Had to settle for hamburgers.

It's fine as long as the umbrella stand isn't sticky.

BUTTERS! You're grounded, mister! Or, of course; Nyooo kitteh that's mah umbrella stand! Bad kitteh!

No kittah! Mash, kittah is being an asshole!

TheBonzaiGirl 0

If you name your cat after an odd young man, don't be too surprised when it turns out to be an odd young cat.

Is it sad that I ended up reading the FML and the comments in my head with Butters voice?

Isn't Butters that blonde kid from South Park?

I think your cat has gotten fatter. And that's why he is now trapped. To much butter for butters.

Akumie 6

Same here D: (Love your icon by the way c: )

citymayer 7

And now we'll never know if Butters ever got out!

Abyss abyss, your picture makes me smile smile smile.

Inediblepeaches 15

Pony lovers everywhere... I feel at home :3 /)*(

ArielTheMermaid 17

3 I like your picture :) brohoof /)*(

I'm feeling really loved right now. Brohoof's for everypony! /)

My cat got his head stuck under the door once. All he had to do was turn his head, but nooo he had to wait till I try to help him to scratch me to death and run away.

At first I thought he was gonna use the hacksaw on the kitty too.

kiran_fml 5

If he's done it before you should just get rid of the umbrella stand, or hide it

Who the hell put umbrellas in an umbrella stand?

Hate to break it to you 6, but there is no such thing as hiding something from a cat

kiran_fml 5

I figure it would be like baby-proofing a house, except it would be cat-proofing. But then again I have neither a cat or baby so im not sure how effective it would be

bertman21 5

Maybe you should butter him up and get him out.

Once my aunt's cat got stuck in a hole in her fridge and froze and died. I think you should get help getting him out.

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

I feel sorry for your aunt, but her cat dying has nothing to do with this FML.

citymayer 7

You can't freeze in an umbrella stand.

TarieBoo 2

daaaamn that cat must've been in there forever.....?

It had to do with cats getting stuck in things...

TheBonzaiGirl 0

It can if it's one of those new-fangled refrigerated umbrella stands.

I hate when my cat freezes to death in an umbrella stand. Also, why the hell was there a hole in your aunt's fridge?

I can't believe it is in fact butter this time...

I know how you feel. My cat cries whenever the dog barks at him, which doesn't help because his favourite spot to sleep is the dog Kennal. 5am. Everyday.