By nicki - 14/11/2010 17:18 - United States

Today, it took me a full ten minutes to finish on the toilet. I was babysitting at the time, and it took the kids those ten minutes to destroy the kitchen and shave the cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 447
You deserved it 8 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

18 also the shit has to be brown too unless the cat is green. D:

your display picture is disgusting...that man died for us all.

MsTakenByBieber 0
sourgirl101 28

Could be part of your foreplay. Role playing doctors before an operation;) I never tire of pussy jokes!

yeah tizzzy who wants just vanilla sex?

MarineWifey88 3

When you're taking care of kids, you have to make sure they're safely occupied before doing anything for yourself. If you need to go to the bathroom, get the kids busy with some kind of safe activity in their rooms first. I have a toddler and a newborn, I learned the hard way.

C6Racer 0

Someone needs more babysitting experience! YDI

fakeaccountX 6

Babysitting experience? More like ******** experience!

I have a feeling you won't be babysitting for this family again in a very long time.. And don't expect too much money on this one ! By the way, you deserve it. You should have made sure the kids were busy doing something else before leaving for 10 minutes ! ;)

logandean 0

haha and then OP still had to explain what happened to the parents.. "I couldn't stop them I was on the toilet for 10 minutes..." hopefully the parents had a sense of humor ;)

iGoRawrx3 0

kids are little ***** aren't they(:?

perez758 2

this could actually happen in seconds.. one time I went pee which took like one min to go and wash my hands and get out.. in that time the kids i was watching (that were busy watching a movie they love) noticed i wasn't visible, unlocked the front door, left the apartment, walked down the 3 flights of stairs, and down the block.. they were a 2 yr old and 3 yr old.. so lesson learned.. you CANT do ANYTHING EVER when watching kids. don't even try.