By lonely one - 14/09/2012 10:17 - United States

Today, it's been a week since I've been in hospital. No one has been to visit me. The nurses have nicknamed me "The Lonely One." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 689
You deserved it 2 022

Same thing different taste

Comments

Great people stand alone... Or lay alone.. In a hospital bed for your case -.-

This is sad. I felt the same way. I was in the hospital for three months once, only relatives came to see me. OP, you'll find out who your real friends are.

#23: That's exactly OP's point. No one has come and visited him, therefore labeling him friendless. Hence the nickname "The Lonely One."

Boygenius50 8

Woah-oh-oh-oh, OP's got a love to keep them waiting

57- but is OP a lonely boy or girl? That is the question..

Boygenius50 8

67-It would be a huge disappointment if OP were female xD

This, FMLers, is a perfect example of why you should check your coments befoe submittim the.

I'm assuming you're talking to me JealousMoarQQ. It was a joke you twit. Humor doesn't appear to be your string suit. Idiot.

21 - Your picture fits just a little too well there.

fishergirl34 3

"U + Ur Hands" I'm not here for your entertainment You don't really want to mess with me tonight

I think I've seen more stupidity in this thread than any other and I'm not talking about the people who were intentionally misspelling to make a point.

32- Did you seriously think I wasn't misspelling on purpose?

60 - No I knew you misspelled on purpose. I probably should have elaborated more as in it goes with what you are saying towards 2

"You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack."

63- ooohh I get it you were trying to be funny by being chuck Norris. Poser.

What?? There's no pun here. "that's cold", like, heartless/emotional cold. This doesn't play on any words. Am I missing something here?

Don't worry OP, I bet their relatives or someone died so they had to go to the funeral. Cough, cough...

BeforeItWasCool 12

The nurses call OP 'the lonely one' because their relatives died and they had to go to a funeral? Logic: Level Pro.

Well I was sarcastic, truth is that OP has no friends.

GirlOnFire143 6

If you did something illegal to land you in there, I probably wouldn't visit you either. Depends on how you landed yourself in the hospital!

Legal or not, if anyone in my family or a friend was at the hospital I would visit them regardless. Ever heard the famous saying,"A friend in need is a friend indeed"?

mzkay7 1

I agree, family and real friends are by your side no matter what

I thought it was, "A friend with weed is a friend indeed!"

6- what the hell you are talking about, OP is in a hospital not jail.

Honestly #6, we all do stupid things from time to time. That's no reason for family to at least come see you. It's not like you're getting hauled off to jail for going to visit a friend in the hospital. I'm just glad you aren't my friend.

GirlOnFire143 6

I was just trying to think of why OP might have been in the hospital in the first place. Not everyone has to have an amazing first-class comment.

You're defending your comment by saying it's okay to be shit? Well, that's new. My first thought when someone is in hospital is that he is sick. I'm curious to know what experiences of yours make you jump to illegal activities as a probable choice and what illegal activities you had in mind. High speed car chase?

GirlOnFire143 6

As I have just said: I was trying to think of why people weren't visiting OP in the hospital. You really don't need to bash people who thought of different things.

Do they sing "all by myself" to you? If so that would be cruel.

Kaleigh090 11

Well, start calling your friends and tell them you'd appreciate visitors. If they're your true friends, they'll be eager to come. If not... well... I'll send you flowers.

And yet people still vote YDI... *facepalm*

Kaleigh090 11

I think that's just to get the silly badge. That and people are jealous. I guess for some it sucks when your life is ****** but not quite enough to make it to FML.

Me too OP. sorry your friends suck. I've been there too. Except I at least had a reason, my mom had cancer at the time and could get really sick from visiting me.

Ah, could be worse. They could have nicknamed you, "Dumbass deserves it". Instead, they just think you're lonely.

rainbowbigbird 7

Awe. Maybe everyone is so busy planning a super amazingly epic "Return Home" party that will send right back to the hospital. That'll show them nurses who is lonely.

Kaleigh090 11

That is some incredibly optimistic thinking... You know what? I hope you're right. =)

doglover100 28