By Mom2boysonly - 15/06/2018 20:30

Today, the AC broke in the car I bought brand new last August. My 3.5-year-old hates wind, even from the sunroof being open, and there's no fix for the "manufacturing defect" so far. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 185
You deserved it 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Hates wind'? You're the parent, not a butler for a toddler.

If your toddler is the boss of you, FYL.

Comments

If your toddler is the boss of you, FYL.

'Hates wind'? You're the parent, not a butler for a toddler.

Mr_Mole 24

You tell em. I hate that nonsense.

Folks are so judgemental so easily nowadays. ._. OP if your kiddo is like mine and hates/gets frightened of loud noises, invest in kid headphones and a music device! My kid uses my old CD player, she loves it and it keeps her from freaking out.

azouwa 26

I'd bet anything your toddler would hate death due to heat even more. Roll the windows down.

oh come on! too much comfort and convenience can be bad for health as well! bring on some heat!

I didn’t have a car with A/C until I was 30, and look how well I turned out!

PenguinPal3017 19

I assume you could roll down the windows though.

Yes, and get cooled by the wind. Sure, it’s irritating, but it beats heat stroke.

abonde29 12

replace the AC. Also tell your toddler its going in the corner if it cries over something that ridiculous.

Car is still under warranty. If there’s no fix, make them replace the car as a lemon.

It’s under warranty. If there’s no fix, they need to replace the A/C.

Lemon law. Now a days it is mandatory that the AC work in a vehicle when sold and if bought brand new this is their problem to solve or replace.