By dusk - 05/01/2012 08:09 - United States

Today, I won a lifetime supply of pineapples. One problem, I'm allergic to pineapples. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 027
You deserved it 4 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Too bad you don't live under the sea. I'm sure there's a real estate market for bachelor sponges.

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

Throw them at random pedestrians

Sell to guys before they go on sexy dates. (some of you will get this)

jonan1212 5

Lifetime supply? Did they give you the tree or what!

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

26- It makes your **** sweet..

No cut holes in it and make a door and windows. Then get a sponge and act out episodes of spongebob!!!

Just get non-chunky pineapple juice, because there are no pineapples in it! (old FML reference, I apologise if no one remembers)

smileeee_fml 0

I bet they're real nice pineapples. Wouldn't mind some? Thanks.

MfailK 0

enter a lifetime supply of epinephrine contest

At least you've won something, unlike me. I never win.

littlegold 7

That is soo cool! I am watching spongebob ur totally physic!

Torva_fml 16

I feel bad for the people that had to test what foods effected the flavor of cum....

tannarox 0

OP must now spend the rest of their lifetime finding creative uses for pineapples.

HubbaBubba259_fml 0

Then sell the Pineapples and make a bunch of money!!!

hellbilly205 17

If you could send some towards CT i wouldnt complain OP

Horcruxer 0

These aren't even replies to the first comment.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

59 pineapples don't grow from trees.

Speaking of Psychic give it to James Roday, I'm sure he'd appretiate it!

146 They don't? Then where do they grow?

Just_A_Panda 9

They grow from a spiny leaf plant on the ground...

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

^ that yes. They are grown from cutting the top leaf part of the pineapple off, and planting it.

I'm curious where you would go to get a lifetime supply of pineapples

Pineapples not only works with guys. It works on girls too; it makes them smell good there. I heard it's been scientifically proven. :D

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

253- being the one millionth non-hawaiian customer at the Dole Plantations, Oahu, Hawaii.

get creative there's lots you can do with it

My brother is also allergic to pineapples. . . . I never thought I'd hear of another one

SecretMe00 5

Or me! How did you manage to win a life-time supply of pineapples anyway?

JMTS 0
poopyfacegirl 28

To much pineapple is actually really bad

AlaskanEskimo34 0

Well it was a shitty prize anyway. It's like someone re-paying you in gum.

asoptavlo14 6
brianfantana32 10

What I'm wondering is what you did to win them

AlaskanEskimo34 0

Thank you 200 for getting that :)

Just donate them to spongebob so he can make his house into a mansion!

CooperDelton 0

When life gives you pineapples.. Make pineapple juice

ikickgingers 15
IAMYOURPINEAPPLE 9

You could make juice, or alternatively, build a catapult and launch pineapples onto the freeway.

SecretMe00 5

19--- how does your name fit perfectly with this FML? Lol, nice!

IAMYOURPINEAPPLE 9

Don't get any ideas, being flung out of a catapult is not as fun as it sounds. Don't ask how I know.

#46 Yeahhhh Skyrim is the best game ever xD what race are you? I'm argoinian or that lizard one haha. (:

I used to play skyrim, than I took a ****** to the dick.

The_Troller 14

I though you were supposed make combustible lemons and burn their house down.

19 I see one flaw in your description, you said fus ro da when it's fus ro dah

Give them to the bikini bottom county council

_Vamp_ 9

When life hands me pineapples, I make beef stew.

Well that sucks. Give them to someone who enjoys them?

abused women like pineapples. so do hobos(:

Random, Disappointing comment. And mean to hobos. they are people too

Honeybuncher - what the **** is wrong with you? "Jokes" about abused women are never funny. NEVER. Asshole.

Hey #22, no way! Your trippin dude, You must live in like Hawaii if that's what hobos around your city like. lol it would be funny to see hobos eating pineapples! lol Good joke! WTF with the abuse part though?

Too bad you don't live under the sea. I'm sure there's a real estate market for bachelor sponges.

CalCommando 6

I can hook you up with a guy who specializes in the fruit real estate market. His name is the Fruit Dealer!

No shit! I can hook you up with a guy that lives in a shady neighborhood in my city who specializes in the illegal rug* smuggling & dealing market. His name is the rug* dealer! *not to be confused with the much more safer and less harmful job of being a Drug Dealer!!!

how does one even go about winning a life time supply of pineapples?

Buttsexpirate 9

Sell them all for a dollar! You'll make millions!

pfx2_fml 15

Actually I think you would make a dollar...

pfx2_fml 15

Actually I think you would make a dollar...

Actually, you would make millions. Do the math. Unlimited pineapples. A pineapple equals one dollar. Unlimited dollars!

Torva_fml 16

Maybe we should dumb it down for him. Sell them all for a dollar implies one dollar, TOTAL. I'd say that OP would be getting ripped off. :) Buttsex meant to say "sell them for a dollar each"

Buttsexpirate 9

Yes, yes I apologize. All that time at sea has messed with me barnacle brain.

At least you won something. Maybe you can donate them to your local homeless shelter or something.

nicjac 3

**** that, spread the wealth!:)