By Anonymous - 03/11/2011 03:58 - United States

Today, I went to the bank to make a deposit. While I was waiting on my transaction, the bank tellers were making fun of me. I could tell cause I heard them through the speaker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 133
You deserved it 2 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should of complained to the manager for them being unprofessional and then they'll see how funny it is...

Mister_Triangle 21

That's what you get for trying to deposit Monopoly money in a recession.

Comments

Or maybe you have a negative account with lots of over draft fees

Either that or they saw his direct debit for the website 'boobies boobies boobies'.

Or maybe their secret question / answer combo was... what, what - in the butt.

m0tl3ycru3 0

Or maybe the deposit was only for 13 dollars and some odd cents.

Mister_Triangle 21

"check it out, this guy's got puppies on his checks"

Coxkblock 0

"Hey, this guy only has 10c in his account".

Maybe you should tap on the speaker say "I can hear you. Guys" and then ask for their manager, they'd be ******** their pants

kurlyfries222 0

Don't worry... They're just wankers!

Tell them that you're withdrawing your account because you heard them. And also threaten to complain to the manager ;) They'll be kissing your shoes.

They won't be kissing your shoes if you threaten to withdraw (close) your ten cent account. It costs over $100 a year for the bank just to keep the account open. But yes, call them out on it and if you feel like its necessary tell the manager.

dontpanic_fml 32

That's dumb as shit kristat...service-level workers, as a whole, don't give a damn if they lose customers (somebody tells a teller they're closing an account, somebody tells a server they'll never eat at that restaurant again, etc.). Managers do. They have to answer to district managers, which most certainly do. No, I'm sorry, you're actually right, the branch manager at my bank was just telling me the other day, I wish all our customers would just close their damn accounts already so we could be in better business...

Mister_Triangle 21

That's what you get for trying to deposit Monopoly money in a recession.

error_031 0

Hi there, i would like to deposit this 500 dollar bill Teller: sir we dont accept monopoly money and 500 dollar bill dont exist

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
DCFan 9

You were WORKING at a drive-thru.. Making fun customers? Does anyone else see the irony?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
DCFan 9

No, no problem. But some advice: 1. Stay in school. And while your there, learn the definition of "irony". 2. Don't ever quit your job. You OBVIOUSLY think your shit doesn't stink while your working. 3. Get off of your ******* high horse. You are in no position to make fun of anyone at this point in your prestigious drive thru career.

DCFan, maybe you should go back to school, and while you're there you can learn the difference between "your" and "you're". Though your point may be valid, you're in no position to make fun of anyone either. Sorry, you were saying something about a high horse?

It just reaffirms my belief; people who feel the need to make fun of others are just bored of their own life.

mynewaccount 8
ShroomsOnAcid 16

On the other hand, people are too politically correct, and too concerned not to be potentially offensive nowadays. Maybe everyone should just stop getting butthurt over stupid shit. Sure, it's not nice to make fun of others, but if it happens to you it's not like the world is ending.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
RA661 8

Bad comments can scare you for life, bro. :(

They can't scar you if you don't let them, 26.

ash1rose 11

Wow I didn't realize there was a choice in this matter. You can't help if you are hurt by someone's inconsiderate and mean comments. Everyone does not have a thick skin and no amount of bullying or teasing will change that.

Yeah, it's going to hurt when they say it. But it's not going to scar you if you don't dwell on it.

Should of complained to the manager for them being unprofessional and then they'll see how funny it is...

Exactly! Hey, it's funny how you're SilentTreatment and you're telling the OP to speak up and complain. (:

Mister_Triangle 21

"Should HAVE". Just thinking about concept of "should of" should ring the bell inside of your brain that indicates when something makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

FYLDeep 25

Yell at them to withdraw their remarks before you deposit your first in their faces.