By unloved - 17/04/2012 14:54 - United States

Today, I went to a restaurant with my boyfriend. When it came time for us to leave, I saw him write something on the receipt for our waitress. I managed to get a quick look; it was his number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 726
You deserved it 2 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I would be looking for a new boyfriend.

I think there is a typo in that FML it should say ex-boyfriend

Comments

Well, I would be looking for a new boyfriend.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

56 That might have been the first time he ever cheated. I can't possibly see how she would deserve it.

How the hell did you come up with that, #56? Where does it say that OP knows that her boyfriend is cheating on her? Only an idiot would come up with that assumption.

I swear... Not cheating in a relationship is like some valuable skill nowadays

TheElderTROLLZ 15

88 - It's a dying ancient art...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mad_hatter0666 22

It's not the act of writing it down, but the intention behind it. Why would he give the waitress his number? And if he wanted to try to make it seem harmless, why didn't he just let his girlfriend know what he was doing instead of letting her mind wander to the first place it did? Just seems shady in my opinion.

138 you are right and I agree, I guess I was just speaking in general. I don't know why I got thumbed down -_-

138, Yes, it's shady. Not cheating until one of them forms some kind of bond. Doing something bad isn't a free pass for everyone to label it as whatever they please - so the comment you're responding to is actually correct. He isn't cheating. Yet.

He wants to **** a waitress. Rear the FML better.

kprando25 8

155- Free meal? Where the heck did you get that? Read the FML more carefully and you will read the words 'he wrote something on the RECEIPT'.

doglover100 28

I would've crossed out the number and put the number of some random person. Then dump him.

twinny_sc 13

14 is referencing the episode of family guy where the guys lost their memories, and quagmire named himself "shirt pants."

BillyDuhKid 0

Respect for wear the Hijab and postin a pic on fml btw. Most Muslims wouldnt do that.

95- I tip my hat to you sir. This ida the first time I haven't seen someone ask Noor if she is a nun. I hope this is a sign of good things to come.

KiddNYC1O 20

Oh, Quagmire quotes... Let's see... So, which one of you wants to lose their virginity?

"How old are you?" "16" "18? GIGGITY GIGGITY GOOO" -Quagmire

Quagmire quote: Cheers to the drunken clam were they don't ask for id's and bother do I Giggity

KiddNYC1O 20

"And when he woke up the next morning she was still in his bed!!" "Ahh!" ....

aaahhhfire21 0

Quagmire-hello 9-1-1.....yah its stuck in a window this time.

I love how this line of comment replies has turned into Quagmire quotes.XD Keep up the awesome, guys!

bfsd42 20

Did you think the date went well? I'm guessing he didn't.

queen_awks 16

I'd say it went well for him too- he met a cute waitress!

missamerica95 0

I would venture to say that she should think it went well too, she found out why she should have an EX-boyfriend!

Or not...Yea I think I'm going to go with not.

iloveryan052710 8

He was being sarcastic stupid people.

52- yes we know. This has been one of the most over used sarcastic comments on FML.

VERY overused. but 4 is new to FML, so we'll let it slide....once

73- naaaaa, you don't let the n00bs slide that easily. We need to beat the rules into their head. See my profile for a sure-fire FML survival guide.

tylersign 11

He just wants to leave feedback, like some of the receipts ask.. But on the sex.

I think there is a typo in that FML it should say ex-boyfriend

Totally. U deserve WAY betta. I am having boy troubles as well. I feel ya, bra!

hapetreefriend 1

Gimmie ur number we'll get back at him! ;)

perdix 29

Can you blame a guy for trying to organize a threesome?

siickman 7

Perdix ... First time i see thumbs down on your comment...

perdix 29

Naw, it happens a lot. Especially when I advocate threesomes. I have a hard enough time organizing a twosome -- I'm surprised anyone thinks I know shit about threesomes.

tylersign 11

I was actually thinking of saying something about a threesome. Thanks for being the guinea pig, Perdix.

hapetreefriend 1

Gimmie ur # we'll get back at him ;)

You sure it is your boyfriend or not some random guy you met on the internet ? ;-)

siickman 7

The stupidity of this comment is massive its making me feel stupid