This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Merlin - 25/03/2017 16:00

Today, I went shopping for an important job interview. I went to several stores, but only managed to find slacks that are a size too big, a blazer that's a size too small, and a shirt that adds nothing but blandness to the ensemble. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 671
You deserved it 641

Top comments

I really hope you didn't buy the clothes if they didn't fit...

Have the slacks taken in, the blazer let out and die the shirt. Remember...if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

Comments

You should sue the store for having defective dressing rooms that trick you into buying ill-fitting garments. Or for playing Jedi mind tricks to the same end. You won't need to work as you'll be rolling in sweet lawsuit cash!

I really hope you didn't buy the clothes if they didn't fit...

If the clothes don't fit, you must acquit.

species4872 19

As I read the first sentence I started imagining what self the important job interviews were on and what colors were available.

Have the slacks taken in, the blazer let out and die the shirt. Remember...if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

species4872 19

You're up early, It's 4:45 am 26/3 here.

I feel your pain.Had to buy an expensive suit for an interview and was turned down for that position.. All the best for your interview. Use your skills, qualifications and charms to get the job. Go kill em tiger.

You need to try harder to find clothes that fit. It sucks I know, I hate shopping, but you just need to try on as many items as you can till you figure out what shops are best for you.

I'm calling BS. You'd have to be a very odd shape, or in a place with no decent clothes stores anywhere close for that to be true. Even then you should have everything but the blazer already.