By Anonymous - 07/11/2010 21:32 - United States

Today, I went on a drive with my girlfriend when we went past a 'Dead End' sign. She pointed to it and said it was "Foreshadowing our relationship". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 882
You deserved it 3 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

At least she wasn't pointing to a "Do Not Enter" sign.

Comments

that's good she means your going to die before your relationship ends. ^.^ death is the end

how do you pass a dead end sign is what im wondering...?

i passed a sign once that said "two way" later me and my wife had sex, then i remembered the sign had predicted this...

fakeaccountX 6

At least it wasn't a "No Parking in Rear" sign.

72, that fit ur prof. pic and name perfectly.

yuhimjesus 0

#77 is not that great. You can pass a dead dead sign and it just means the road is going to end somewhere and you'll have to turn around. Small chance the sign was just there at the end of the road, usually they warn people before they hit the end.

and you didn't stop the car and say "your right, it is a dead end relationship" and tell her to get out?

Hgielad_720 0

if the guy said it... " omg dump that loser he doesn't deserve you"

Hgielad_720 0

Wow. I'm glad some stranger on the Internet knows me so well. Get a life, dipshit. Don't comment on my post if you're gonna be a dick.

lobster64 0

I agree she wins but I would b crushed if my partner said that!

Hgielad_720 0

Well yes, I would too, but if this situation on FML would've been reversed, I would have said, your boyfriend wins. :)

ego1 0

at least you know whats coming and it isn't a surprise i suggest you do something to avoid this happening

Ali_Br_fml 33

kinda off topic... but I hate ichigo's annoying bear... soul (well, it's on topic based on the profile pic) & I guess u guys are not meant to be. Better hit the road before the going gets tough. You don't want to end up in a dead end relationship. if she can foresee it, it's already heading there. After the trip, end it. Just my thoughts though...

send her my way I like a Good sense of humor and honesty

mintcar 9

Oh, she was probably kidding. Calm down OP.

DudeImBetter 0

maybe you should've asked for directions, then she wouldn't have been mad at you.

why would he do that! guys dont ask for directions! thats a man rule dude!

DudeImBetter 0

yeah dude it was suppose to be a joke about how guys never ask for directions but I forgot what I wanted to put so I guess I just put that. I was outta my mind when I wrote that comment.