By Noname - 19/02/2009 21:47 - United States

Today, I went bowling with my mom and she paid for 2 games. By the 6th frame of game 1 she was bored and to get her money back for both games she told the employees I shit my pants. I'm 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 363
You deserved it 3 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would never go anywhere with her again. Nice to know that your dignity is worth less than 2 games of bowling to her.

Comments

Hahahahahahahahahahhhahaha!!!!! I LOLed so hard at this. Your mom is awesome.

jjstock 7

Hahahahahahahahaah I laughed so hard!

I would never go anywhere with her again. Nice to know that your dignity is worth less than 2 games of bowling to her.

xXxRandiexXx 0

#6 annoys me can you not read? or are you just a dumbass?

Your mom is awesome! I would have said something like I cut my fingers, but your mom came up with the coolest ever. Sort of like the "hair in the soup" tactic. I mean there's no way around it, and no one with a brain would dare argue that point by asking you to show your pants. This isn't really that bad, I mean if you don't go there or know anyone, then what's the harm? You'll probably never see that person ever in your life.

i'm pretty sure #6 can read. he/she just doesn't believe the fml.

how stupid do you think we are to believe some of the shit on here? why would they give you your money back because you shit your pants?

billy j, you seem to consistently write dumb ass comments. and then follow them with just trying to help :) obviously you're not helping, you're just showing the world how much of a douche bag you are.