By Anonymous - 04/08/2009 20:22 - United States

Today, I was working the lighting for a drama production. In the last scene, two characters realize they are in love and kiss, then the stage goes dark. I mixed up my settings, and instead of a blackout, flashing party lights started going off. 300 people turn around to stare at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 532
You deserved it 39 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maddoctor 10

Well at least it was a dramatic finish!

greenltrn2003 0

**** the drama lets party!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Maddoctor 10

Well at least it was a dramatic finish!

YDI for being a theater fag. i hope you ******* die emo ****

fucklifeee 0

What are you even saying? He wasn't even in the play; he was working the lights. Moron.

americayay 0

Dramatic and kind of fun. I would've gotten a huge kick out of that. And I have every intention of raising my children as "theatre fags". They tend to be nonjudgemental and happy with their lives so they don't have to take their own misery out on others.

Sounds like a bright idea to me Maybe it made the play more enlightening

BAHHAHA YEAH HES THE EMO ONE AND YOUR NAME IS "BLOOD THORN" YEAH GOOD ONE. OMG. YOURE HELL COOL INSULTING SOMEONE ONLINE. oh and, after the lights went all trippy, did you all mosh?

Maddoctor 10

Well if you guys have read some of bloodthorn's other comments, s/he's not too polite. In fact s/he's quite a bitch/asshole. Oh well...someone's gotta do it I guess.

What could be better? Just say you thought the play was too dramatic.

Haha, too funny. at least you lightened things up a bit.

Pan22 0

OMG A PUN!!!! YOU JUST WON THE INTERNETS!

tpag3r 0
thewhiteninja 0

I'm don't think this is an Fml... this is an epic win!

Quick! Blame the equipment! Then act like it's all part of the plan.

VolleyballSMASH 1

It really doesn't matter OP, everyone thinks it is a tech glitch anyway. Don't dwell on it.

kyasariin 0

That's actually kind of cool!!!!

HAHA LOL Oh well , it could be like the fireworks for kissing ;)