By lostlove - 01/10/2011 02:57 - United States

Today, I was trying to find my first message on Facebook. When I was reaching the bottom, I saw a message from my old crush. It contained a paragraph confessing her love for me and asking me to write back. Don't know how I missed that one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 178
You deserved it 7 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jellyshoes11 4

That sucks, hit her up and see if she still feels the same. Best of luck to you OP!

I have more pity for that girl than for you OP. Just imagine how horrible she must have felt when you (accidentally) ignored that message...

Comments

jellyshoes11 4

That sucks, hit her up and see if she still feels the same. Best of luck to you OP!

Yeah, you really should do that. Or you are not interested in her anymore as it seems with this phrase "my old crush"

Show up at her house with a boombox and a bunch of roses. Alternatively, you could berate her for using a crappy messaging service to confess her feelings for you

fthislyfe 22

I think it is too late. My guess is that his 'old crush' is one from high school (what explains her using Facebook to confess her feelings) and that OP is now in college or starting to work. Chances are big that she already has a boyfriend for a couple of years and that OP almost forgot about her.

OP, it probably happened for a reason.

LiyIa_fml 8

Facebook fails. Why can't people write letters anymore? :( THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF SHE WROTE A LETTER! or talked to you in person. Even if she was nervous. Waiting for a reply is worse then looking the person in the eye.

Totally agree with 52. Who thought confessing your feelings over Facebook was a good idea?

BernieBeauty 1
btnhdude 0

You could explain the situation to her. Or move on since she couldn't say it directly to you.

If he lives in uranus, Then he lives with every1luvsboners. lucky bastard...

...I've been to Uranus and I've visited Boners and Iamnotmyself they live together in a teepee, and chant strange words around a campfire.

...and now I am officially creeped out and will be sticking around for boners commentary on the situation...

I tried to move there but I got stuck on Saturn.... It's not all bad. Atleast I have free crystal meth litterally flying in rings around me.

28 and 35. Your pics look similar. Are they the same creature?

I overshot the landing and ended up on pluto

I have more pity for that girl than for you OP. Just imagine how horrible she must have felt when you (accidentally) ignored that message...

Exactly what I was thinking Djee!! Poor thing must have been heartbroken when she never heard back. I'm sad for her :(

Yes I feel sorry for the girl but sometimes fb doesn't even notify you that you've received a message.. It's happened to me a few times

winnn_fml 0

doesnt make sense It should hv been marked as unread

UrLyfSuxx 0

Nightmares. That profile pic is genuinely scarey ! GG;)

That's actually the ugliest dog in the world records book, I feel so bad for it, no one wants anything do with her

The owners loved their ugly dog. They took good care of it (or at least they said they did).

did something happen to it ? its skin looks burned and it looks blind. it makes me sad ):

Nope. That dog naturally looks like that. Strange genetics.

ohjessica 11

It's a Chinese Crested dog. They're actually quite cute when they are puppies.

NoNotTheFace 8

You probably saw the first part of the message and thought it was one of those stupid chain messages. "Once you've started reading this...". but if you continued reading you would've seen, "... you should fini

NoNotTheFace 8

..sh because I want you to know how much I love you and how I dream of us having three wonderful children named Rosetta, Latifah and Michael. "

Rosetta, Latifah, and Michael? That, my friend, may be the strangest combination of names I've ever heard. Let's see if we can top it: Lequifa, Bill, Yota.

crinx034 0

Judaicious, shanquishis, and Paul.